Trading shinies?

How does shiny trading work? My friend tried to trade a shiny squirtle to me today but it wouldn’t let her. We’re great friends, I already had shiny squirtle in my Pokedex and we had enough stardust. Why couldn’t we do it?

It counts as a special trade and you can only make one of those trades a day.

Special trades are trades which include any of the following.
Legendary pokemon
Shiny pokemon
Unregistered pokemon
If either pokemon is this to any trainer in the trade this will class as special trade, cost 200x as much. If it is an unregistered legendary it will cost 10000x. Normally that’s 100 so an unregistered legendary is 1m stardust. You can do only one special trade a day.
As a good friend it’s 100
Great friend is 80
Ultra friend is 8
Best friend is 4.
This cuts down the special trade normal cost to just 800 stardust and the new legendary to 40k, still a lot but less insane

That only drops the cost, it is not a requirement.

Ahh ok, I didn’t realise it was still a special trade even though I already had one! I’d already done a special trade so that explains it, thanks!

Trade Shinys Please.
Im looking for these Shinys:

Shiny Omnyte
Shiny Kabuto
Shiny Duskull
Shiny Murkrow
Shiny Snorunt
Shiny Party Hat Pikachu

Unregistered Shiny Trade

Shiny Magby
Shiny Togepi
Shiny Wynaut
Shiny Mawlie
Shiny Party Hat Pichu
Shiny Pichu
Shiny Swablu
Shiny Aerodactyl
Shiny Pluse
Shiny Minun

My Shiny Zapdos for any 2 pokemons I need or 1:1 for any shiny baby

Also Shiny Lugia, Ho oH, Mareep, Charizard,Roselia,

And more. Also willing to trade Mewtwo, and other rares.

Let me know what you have.

Add me so we can trade.

4601 8409 2224

Kind Regards,

Rex

@Rexeus You have to be within 100 hundred meter of your friend to trade, but you can say your location to trade in the topic “Players in your area”. It’s located in the category “Friends and trading”!:sunglasses::wink:

Thanks for your great explanation! :smile:.
Does anyone know how much stardust would be necessary for a legendary shiny to trade?
My friend and I tried trading a shiny Moltres as ultra friends, both having over 100.000 stardust but could not trade.
Thanks for help :smile:

https://goo.gl/images/tmp7mU @Yvonstermonster