Top Twelve LOWEST CP Pokemons

Remember how trading changes the IV. I traded for a 15 IV Shiny Totodile and got a 91 IV Shiny Lucky Totodile (which, after a couple of evolves, is now a 93 IV Shiny Feraligatr).

I’m sure that sort of result only happens sometimes; but a similar series of moves transformed a 35 IV Shiny Chikorita into a 91 IV Shiny Lucky Meganum.

Finding a low-IV / high-CP specimen for trading helps (as IV changes when traded, but not CP).

2 Likes

Shinies, luckies and 1 with a hat :billed_cap::wink:

3 Likes

2 Likes

A lot of shinies here, I hope I can get one soon in the next community day.
#Pray4Shinies

2 Likes

Quite sure CP does change

1 Like

Well, in this moment @celery is Number one…
And @vorgriff3, you are very right, the trading has given a lot of value to the low IV monsters. What doesn’t change is CP, but the IV can jump to the moon.

1 Like

For the last time CP does change

??? I have to try again, until now I was quite shure it doesn’t change

The only thing that doesnt change is the level and characteristics (like moves or gender)

Oh, don’t know why I was so shure, you are right. I’ve made a rapid exchange, and both values have changed. Only the level was stable.

2 Likes

The cases I’d seen showed so much more dramatic a change in IV than CP that I guess I never bothered keeping track of the CP. Good to know the reality, so thanks for the corrective info, @Necrozmadabest.

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

362 Pokemon? wtf thats even lower than my dad

I keep only one of each family, not counting Shinies or Pokemon I’m holding for trade.

2 Likes

That hippopotas is 98% iv lol

3 Likes

20190703_061224000_iOS

4 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Unbelivable, a new low… shameful

2 Likes