Top twelve HIGHEST CP Pokémon

3 Likes

Lol, I raided about 30 Mewtwos while trying to find a shiny :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve finally knocked that damn Slaking out of the top 12! :partying_face:
(Now I just gotta knock him off the bottom of the screenshot altogether…)

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

the slaking is mainly a gym sitter and charlie is a sentimental keeper 2-star (so named because Charlie does, indeed, Surf)

2 Likes

Only No10 is not lvl40 - but I will probably leave it as it is. This one and two others still did not learned second move… not far away - I need 10 days more in League to get there.

2 Likes

It’s been a while since my top 12 has seen any changes. Shadow Metagross just sneaks in at L46 and will continue to move up the list over time.

2 Likes

Small changes in CP, none in Pokemon themselves

New King of the Mountain.3 more Power Ups (72 XL) and it will be as highly as it can get.
At current walking rate drops that might be around 14 days. I’ve got 2800 Candy that I could Trade for some XL to shorten that.

3 Likes

A new addition to the top of the list be temporary as my prized Shadow has one more Power Up to go to reach L50.

3 Likes

A subtle change.

Everything is over cp3800 now

2 Likes

Pretty much the only thing that has changed is that it is a top 15 now instead of a top 12. And the Mewtwo gained some CP and a Best Buddy status.

5 Likes

Changes since my last update on March 5th:
All the top 15 are now at least level 40.
Dragonite has made use of XL candy to leap from nowhere to the top of the charts.
The cp of no.15 would have been enough to be no.2 last time, which shows that everything has had a significant boost :grinning::arrow_up:

4 Likes

Another change to the top row with another L50 Dragon.

5 Likes

Took a hiatus after reaching 50 a few months ago but slowly getting back into the game. Top page so far

4 Likes

And then I realised that my beloved shiny lucky ho-oh is almost getting pooped out of my top 12

3 Likes

My favourite fell 1 CP short of taking Top spot without the Buddy Boost :disappointed:

5 Likes

Got a 93 shiny mewtwo in a trade and my friend got a shlundo! Updated top 12.

3 Likes