This event needs fixing!

And?

And what?
Im talking abot that niantic ALMOST made it possible for rurals to finally get a legend, and they make it like impossible to beat

The point was that you can do it in 3
And its still easier than Lugia

Ik you can do it with 3
The point of this topic is that rurals cant do it

Not point of the topic, point of the conversation was if a trio is even possible
And I cant do it in 3 either
Didnt you say you had 6 people?

Yeah i have
But only 2 have mewtwo
Only 3 have gengar
Only 1 apraises
Only 1 calculates battles
Pokegenies calculation say you need 5 of me to beat it, thats cus my only good pokemon is my 3600cp mewtwo

Then tell them to step up their game and appraise, power-up and catch
You cant just open the game and expect to pull a 5-man at Mewtwo, they need to play

They dont even play the game reguarly and i dont speak them

He is not that hard to beat we do it with a team of 4 and we have our full team of 10 it is a cakewalk

In last 2 months we had 3 legendary CDs that you could easily beat with fewer players (2-3). We just had a whole week of extended raids stuffed with the same trio and also easily done with 3-4 people. In a few days 5th free legendary is coming as your reward. I think its time for rurals to find different things to complain about because its getting old and boring. Ive been rural places and I can imagine how bad it can get but I also know one thing, if you quit all that crying and focus that energy on your game youd be way better than you are now. Rant over

I couldnt beat Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos

Why not?

I was half of successful moltres duo multiple times, one of those times the other half had pretty much exact team. All tyranitars are at L30, golems L30+ (no dust used).

How did you get those good pokemons?

Good? I dont think so, they are OK but deffo not good, best IV is golem at 84, all 3 ttars are below 80, but Im playing, catching every single geodude in my way, accumulate candies, evolve weather boosted ones and have a team until I come by better ones

Anyone can build serviceable battle armies with a bit of planing and smart use of resources.
The basic armies to build in order would be. Work on building and improving these at all times.

Fighting Type
Machamps - Hariyama
Catch and Pinap all the Machop/ Machoke or Makahita you can to build that Candy. Evolve the High CP weather boosted ones that are 70% IV with 15 or 14 attack.
Once evolved use TM’s to change move set to Counter / Dynamic Punch for both.
Raid Machamps or catch them in the Wild as well.
Rinse and repeat trying to improve them. Don’t waste Dust and Candy Powering up unless its a really high IV 91% and above.

Rock Type
Golems
Catch and Pinap all the Geodude/Graveller you can to build that Candy. Evolve the High CP weather boosted ones that are 70% IV with 15 or 14 attack.
Once evolved use TM’s to change move set to Rock Throw/Stone Edge or Rock Blast.
Raid or catch Golems in the Wild as well.
Rinse and repeat trying to improve them. Don’t waste Dust and Candy Powering up unless its a really high IV 91% and above.

Dark Type
Tyranitar - Houdoom
This one may be a little bit harder to build but should always be a work in progress.
Catch and Pinap all the Larvitar/Pupitar you can to build that Candy. Evolve the High CP weather boosted ones that are 70% IV with 15 or 14 attack.
Once evolved use TM’s to change move set to Bite/Crunch
Raid or catch Tyranitar in the Wild. The work youve done on your Machamps will help take down Tyranitars much easy with less people if they’ve done the same.
If Tyranitar is hard to get settle for some Houndooms by catching and Pinaping all the Houdours you can get.
Same rules for evolution apply. Change moves to double Dark. Raid Houndooms if available using your Machamps.

Grass Type
Exeggutor - Venasaur - Sceptile
Same process as above for Exeggcute, Bullbasaur/Venasaur and Treecko/Grovyle

Water Type
Gyarados - Vaporeon - Kyogre
Same process as above for Magikarp
It might take a few evolutions to get Vaporeon and wait for Kyogre Raids

In addition to all these there’s Legendary’s that can be added through Raiding to help.

Good Battle Army building is a marathon not a sprint and should be a constant process of improvement. It’s important not to pour all your Candy and Dust into just anything. Only pump up the really good ones as better ones will come along.

Time to close @Jormdeworm @JoshHack