Things I’d Like To See Happen During Raids

For soloable raids- I wish Niantic would implement a ready button … that way you don’t have to wait those 120 grueling seconds … once you hit the ready button the timer will tick down to 5 seconds …

There should be a ‘join battle’ button a last second straggler could press once a raid has already started … to join the ongoing battle they can simply enter the group code in the lobby… they have 30 seconds once the raid has begun - once 30 seconds is up - the group code is no longer valid … nothing worst than entering a raid and having people back out so that you could join or worst yet, having to wait around for a group of people to show up IF they show up …

The should have a continue option once all premier balls have been used … if you hit continue - it’ll prompt you to the store where you can trade evolution items for premier balls or you can buy a set of 5 balls for 150 pokecoins …

And lastly, monthly migrations for raid bosses of all levels …

6 Likes

This basically what we need for raids since the beginning… I would also add the ability to see the Pokemon Moveset before raid.

2 Likes

YESS … also a way to see more raids happening on the nearby as opposed to just 6 …

Take out the word ‘ongoing’ and replace it with the time that that raid will end …

It seems sometimes that Niantic doesn’t have common sense - they would be so much more successful is they just listened to their community (more often).