The NEW Gen3 batch that we get this week, all 50

Yep, number 334 is Altaria. We’ve probably got under a day until it’s live though, so hang on for a little bit more.

9th isnt confirmed by Niantic…

I hope they do an increase of starters this year like they did last year. I ran out of berries quick back then. We only had 3 families. Now we will have 9!

They dropped here as many guessed (Friday). So far I have Shroomish, Torchic, Wurmple & Zangoose Weather was active visually but not affecting mons yet. We have winds here today and the game was taking that weather and showing it in the game… Whooshing through the map images, the gyms and when throwing balls. Cool.

Weather did affect the spawns a lot here

1 Like

One thing you’ll notice is that some things are different. There’s Ralts spawning for one, and a few others.

I think you’re right on the spawns being affected or my luck changed today… Looking for Gen 3 and a wild Tyranitar jumps into my usual spawns of Pidgies, etc. Gonna to be a fun weekend.

What country are you in? I have seen many seviper but no zangoose, and no shroomish. Maybe they are regional if so that will be really bad

So many regional/time/weather exclusive Pokemon!!!:rage:
Minun, Plusle, Seviper, Zangoose, Surskit (F), Shroomish (F), Lotad (F), Seedot (F)…
Note: F = Family

Hey guys Slakoth is spawning!

I’m in the US, on the west coast. It looks like the newest update with Gen 3 and the new weather stuff went active for me at 12 noon (our time). I hope there’s no regional spawns for this. I though we’d had enough of that for a while.

I caught enough Treeco’s and evolved it into a Grovyle this evening. My first catch as soon as it went live was a Slakoth too. Been a good evening hunting.

Fingers crossed the ones that are region locked move around like suicune etc.

no pokemon is exclusive by weather

1 Like