The Have Whinge/Vent Thread

With those bad IVs this critter is less of a Party Hat Eevee and more of a Party Pooper Eevee :poop:. Really rather symptomatic of this lacklustre event. :-1:

5 Likes

Maybe he’s not really a party pooper – maybe he’s just hung over from Mardi Gras.

(Just trying to have fun with something that I find genuinely frustrating, too.)

3 Likes

So far I have transferred all new party hat Eevee, Pikachu, and clone Pikachu

2 Likes

I’ve only kept an Eevee with the Party Hat, because it had to have 96% IV’s but all the others should be delicious smoothies by now.

3 Likes

Scratch that. That Eevee is will be the first 96% I’ve ever transfered, because he can’t evolve.

3 Likes

I have transfered several 98%'s, just because i have 1 of more 100%'s. I have 3 100% Azumarill, 2 100% Golduck and a 0% for example. Anything less is insta recycle for those mons.
I will keep 1 party hat eevee simply for collector reasons, as they are meant. Rest = bye bye.

1 Like

I got a 96% female party hat Pikachu today, I may keep her for now even though I know she can’t evolve

I also haven’t yet transfered the Eevee, but I’ll likely do that soon.

Not much exciting me about March – wouldn’t mind a shiny Darkrai or three, or a shiny Cobalion. But couldn’t we have had Origin Forme Giratina with possible shiny for one of the legendary raid weekends, instead of a redundant event with Altered Forme?

I nearly gave up PoGo for Lent this past week. In retrospect, it might have been a perfect year for it. Might not have missed much at all.

1 Like

I’m actually looking forward to doing a few Darkrai and Dialga to hopefully get a better IV than the useless 82-89% I kept getting before.

1 Like

I got a 98% party hat Bulbasaur from the egg from you or @MrHeineken88

3 Likes

Actually I’m glad they do Altered. Now we have at least 1 weekend with some kind of rest.

2 Likes

I hate when reviewers of Poke stop submissions give stupid and irrelevant reasons for rejecting your nomination. They should read the rules again because they really don’t understand what a quality nomination looks like. I don’t think they even read the explanation, or do a Google search, they just reject what they don’t like and then give a random reason for that. I don’t know how many people must give 1 star to a nomination to be rejected, but it’s really worrying that there are so many reviewers with lack of good taste and judgement.

2 Likes

I am half way in the last stage of “Drive to Investigate” - so I need 13 ice pokemons to finish this…
Yesterday I went for a run with my ball plus.
As planned - about 70 min - got 120 pokemons.
Guess how many was ice???

One! Frikking one ice pokemon within 120!

Same to me, but I’m with a result of 0… everything, but no ice, nor electric. As if they have decided that none of the still fighting has to finish.

Trying to sell glacial lures, I guess… :poop:

I am guessing that this is about the spring - new loading screen etc… but come on…

But they give you glacial lure as a reward before the last stage.

1 Like

well, it is after 10pm and the research did not vanished so it means it can be finished slowly - ok then, no worries
sooner or later those ice pokes will come :slight_smile:

another day in the league, another Cobalion and again ended up around 1900…
After first 50 battles - (current count is 485, win rate 53%) - I am constantly bouncing between 1850 and 1950.
It is becoming to be boring actually…