The Have Whinge/Vent Thread

complaining about this is lame. Of course the results are going to be this. It’s because the worldwide consensus is that the pokemon are favorite in this order and thus voted in this order. This claim will only stand valid if the pokemon we can choose from are more equal in popularity, for example Gible vs Deino CD. If we can vote for that, do you still think Niantic 'have made up their mind already"? Or even worse, let us vote for 4 completey useless already released shinies, then what will happen?

Voting for 2 old, 2 new, and only 1 usefull shiny CD will of course give these results is all i’m saying.

2 Likes

And still I want Machop, I’m in love with Hulk, and I haven’t got it the special past day…

That with the buddy feature wailord doesn’t scale up in comparison to the map, considering that some other Pokemon actually are a little bit bigger

new one for me that was lingering some time but with the announcement of the Pokemonday event yesterday tipped me over:

I really hate how Niantic is pushing us to spend money on unobtainable limited shinies and reskins.
For pokemon day we get new comstume pokemon, clone pokemon and more, and i already know i won’t be getting any of these no matter how much raids i’ll do.

The worst one for me was the stantler with bells. I’v done over 120 raids spread over 3 accounts, and visited a nest multiple times and hours to come back empty handed. I also missed out on party hat shinies and even 2 years in a row with no shiny delibird even, and boy did i try. And then of course the noob next door that logs in one time does get them.
So now new comstume stuff that can be shiny. Yeah Right, as if i’ll get one…

And don’t even get me started on the egg/incubator events. This is really getting out of hand, and again, for me no succes.

3 Likes

I personally don’t have problems with new Costumed Shinies, but I want to have all the ‘normal’ form Pokémon released in Shiny first. That would’ve been much better.

What I find more annoying, is that Niantic releases evolved Shinies. For example, back when Shiny Party Hat Wobbuffet was around, I honestly would have been annoyed if I got it, because I already have Shiny Wobbuffet and not Wynaut. At some point it won’t be a problem for me anymore to find an evolved form in Shiny, but I think it is too early to do that now.

1 Like

Pet peeve: When useful info online comes only in video form. (Does anybody know whether the guy who posts Pokémon Go vids on YouTube under the Trainer Club name also offers readable content?)

With text and images, I can read it, and usually can save it to my disk for protection from it disappearing. And when I need to refer back to refresh my memory, I can scroll right to the bit I want without waiting and get on with using it. But on video I have to search … and … stream … and … watch … and … wait … for … the relevant part to come.

The day video providers stopped permitting users to save videos in most cases (several years ago) was the worst day in the web’s ongoing evolution, IMO.

If they are to give out such garbage IV after all the time and effort that goes into getting the chance to get one at least make them tradable.

It would be a complete waste of Dust/Candy to Power it up.
Purifying it just turns Shadow junk into Purified junk that I still can’t use.
Sending it to the Professor leaves me with no game record that I caught one.
Why is it that there’s no markers in the Dex for Shadows or Purified Pokemon? They have them for Shiny so why not Shadow and Purified markers?

To make it worse I don’t have the option of doing all the stages for a second one. I was able to do 2 of the legendary Birds but don’t have the option of doing a second Ledgendary Raikou.

2 Likes

You mean a marker like this?

Yes, some sort of symbol-market or what ever term.
They have the count of Purified but no count of how many shadow you’ve caught.

And as completely expected (even though the event last another 5 hours for me), this was a total BS event where i netted ZERO shinies over multiple accounts, with at least 10 hours hardcore farming per account.
No egg shinies, no wild shinies even, NADA.

Prediction for upcoming weekend: the only freaking shiny i’ll get is Lickitung, since doing 30+ raids in 3 hours should give me one. Shiny Chansey? maybe i’ll get one in 2021.

Really starting to hate this game. All the time and effort in the world won’t get you anything if you’re locked for a shiny, which i am for all the new ones.

Really mad atm…

@NotanotherKangaskhan are you saying you have more than 3 shadow birds? the official idea was that you can get one task per month. So if you finish November task in December - then you can get another one - for December. But you should not get two tasks within the same month.
Similar to Free Raid Pass - if you have not used it today, tomorrow you can use the leftover + the another one from current day.

And regarding IV… as I see it Giovannin is just a way to get missing dex entries. Few months back I had 3 missed entries for GEN1 - legendary birds. Then there was research - but I got 5 Articunos and ZERO Moltes - fortunately, with Giovanni help, I have my dex complete now.
In GEN 2 I miss 2 beasts (I got Raikou now) plus another 3 (unknown and 2 regionals). I will get missing beasts soon - now I just wait for another event where regionals can be hatched (like last year with GEN1)
:slight_smile:

When I was battling in Great League, both my last Pokémon and my opponent last one were in red, my charge move would have beat my opponent’s last Pokémon if he/she did not have a THIRD shield activated, eventually I lost this unfair match.

I had the same except I was around 60% health and they were well in the the Red.
Charge move was charged up and got blocked by 3rd shield and ended up losing due to weakness and fast charge attacks.
Would have been the first time I went 5/5. Not happy.

1 Like

Remember the last times we had a ‘friendship’ event, how spinning a stop or gym always got another gift to send to friends, if we didn’t already have the max in our bag?

Some Niantic genius apparently thought this great feature was a bug and “fixed” it. Fixed it real good…

I wish to express my gratitude for this to whomever made the decision to change that. GFYS.

2 Likes

don’t be so angry… :smiley:

Niantic has complete control over the average number of spins it takes to get a gift to send to friends. I’ve just gone TWELVE consecutive spins so far without a single gift to give: 3 last night, 6 this morning, 3 more this mid-morning. All the while, with only one gift left in my bag – nowhere near capacity, even with the higher capacities ended last night.

Will the thirteenth spin be the hit? Maybe I’ll find out sometime in March. Maybe.

1 Like

There is no sensible reason for Gifts not being dropped as soon as there’s space available.
No need for that to be RNG.

1 Like

I’m just hyped about another “Pokemon With Hats” event!

1 Like

Pika is the only Hat I keep.
Professor gets all the others.
Collection space is not big enough to collect them all. I’m not bothering with clones either. Professor can have them too unless 100%.
The only advantage with the clone is they get the CD move so I would happily take a 100% or 98% Bulbasaur to get Frenzy Plant. My got ones were evolved before CD’s

1 Like

Ridiculous… is the only name I can give to this idea of Niantic!!!
At least it can’t be evolved, because…

3 Likes