The Have Whinge/Vent Thread

Two weeks ago it was this

Then… 357 battles later…

When they will reintroduce walking required for battles - I will not be bothered…

1 Like

I only do those battles when a quest makes me

I’m somewhat relieved these throwback challenges are over because those abundance of starters cost multiple balls to catch if they are not low CP

1 Like

I’m at 3000 Pokémon in storage and now have to spend more time culling the herd.

Too bad you can’t slap all the cull onto the grill for a giant neighborhood cookout… I bet grilled Eevee would be heavenly, basted with the right sauce…

Please don’t take offense – I love Eevee, too. I just think I’d love it grilled or smoked, too. :drooling_face:

Low and Slow

My account still sux when it comes to Trading.
Have done a bit over 6K Trades now.
0 Lucky 100% Pokemon
x2 100% Pokemon

In those 6K Trades it’s somewhere around 10-12 100% received by the other Trainer.
I’m almost up to 100 Luckies for one particular Pokémon with no 100% not to mention the Total Trades for that one alone would be high.

Buy up those Incubators and Raid Passes peeps, Niangreedy wants you to complete this as soon as possible :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

sorry but IMO this is a ridiculous complaint. Clearly they do DON’T want you to complete this quickly. If it was just eggs i’d get it, but 15 raids is a very clear sign they want it to last.

1 Like

Hey it is the master throwback challenge after all

You assume players will be patient and chip away at It and not buy items from the shop to get it done quickly.
The need it now generation will buy up no two ways about it.
I believe I will be in the minority that take their time. I’ll continue to play my normal way and complete it when I complete it.
The other amusing thing that happened today was I’ve hardly seen a 10k egg for weeks and I spun up 3 in a row for the 3 empty slots :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Looks like you just shifted from Niantic wanting us to do this quickly, to players will be impatient and want to do it quickly. So even if you are undecided about whether to put blame on Niantic or on players, you’re upset that SOMEBODY wants this done quickly…

(I’d hazard a guess that you want to finish it quickly and are upset that the only shortcut will cost money.)

Read into it what you want. I’m in no hurry.
Either way you want to spin words it’s all about Niantic pushing the player base to make $$

@NotanotherKangaskhan is being sarcastic

1 Like

No time limit to complete this. I’ll just spend a few months doing it.

3 Likes

But don’t wait too long - there will be a “Catch a dragon-type Pokémon” task in there later. As long as we have dragons in Lvl 5 raids (Reshiram, Zekrom,…), or on lower tiers Alolan Exeggutor this is fine, but who knows when we will get dragons after this…

But yeah, I won’t rush this task, either. I’m currently at two raids from free passes.

I’m more concerned that we are back to “Pokémon-locked-behind-7k-eggs” events…
The odds for Galarian Zigzagoon or Galarian Darumaka are way to low. I keep getting Mewoth (Kanto and Galar, but I have enough of those already), Galarian Stunfisk and Hoenn Zigzagoon…
At least we didn’t get a new shiny with this event. (Or did I miss anything?)

1 Like

I’ve lost the counting. Today I got a Timburr shiny, but I don’t know if he was put inside the game before.

2 Likes

So funny - I should be frustrated but actually it gave me a laugh :slight_smile:

I just won 5 battles, hurray! I though “it is getting easier!”, started a new set - lost 8 in the row … :rofl:

1 Like

kinda same feeling here.
found a good team for ultra that seemed to work for me, 8 win streak, 1 loss, then won another 4, then lost 3 a row…

Won 3 matches of my last round, gained 8 rating. that is a long way for a rankup with this speed. Instantly lost interest in pvping for now.

No way I’d spend 8 bucks on the extra stuff for this quest.

2 Likes