The best rare spawn point

There is this place near my home which has this one rare spawns point that is very odd. It keeps spawning very rare spawns. I bring this up because today I saw an insane moment where there was a blissey and a Tyranitar there. Unfortunately as I was busy I couldn’t go get them, but pretty insane the same time. There was one time, when a togetic, octillery and a Tyranitar were all there at the same time. What makes this place even more insane is that I live on the opposite side of the town to it. Today I was in A park only just in range of the pokestop there. I am barely ever there but whenever I am there there is easy often rare spawns. Does anyone have a similar experience, or is this something quite unusual?

3 Likes

Seems like you’re quite lucky with that spawn point! Nothing like that where I live, but I do have 3 spawn points in the driveway so i catch while I’m at home.
Best spawn I’ve had here is a Lapras (bad IVs) but a Lapras nonetheless!

1 Like

In the last christmas event i’ve seen around 5-6 lapras in the wild.

2 Likes

There is place like that here in Indonesia. But it’s 3-4 hours drive from the city and not that spectacular like blissey and tyranitar at once.

1 Like

Okay where exactly? Cause I think that’s the new Santa Monica pier

I have a spawn like that

There is a pokestop right across my house. The rarest spawns here have been arcanine and Lapras, both ~200 cp. The Lapras fled :frowning:

I have a PokéStop that is a bit like yours and also near my house. Mostly lots of Feebas are there and sometimes also Lapras or Blastoise.
But I guess my house is a better place:
Everytime a nest is here, and with (really) great Pokémon like Sandshrew, Magikarp, Onix, Kabuto, Seedot, Oddish, Diglett, Scyther, Rhyhorn (I must have forgot a lot).

U have a nest? :frowning:

Yes. Luckily enough😅

I had a wild Blissey spawn a few streets from where I live once. It was an amazing feeling. Below 1000CP and poor IV. But still…wild Blissey! Then there was a report of a Tranpinch spawning there at the start of the community day.

There was one time ages ago when a Lapras spawned in my house, but it was 150 CP so not that good

Snorlax spawn at my house a few times

This topic was automatically closed after 61 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.