The best quest?

Win a level 3 or higher raid for Dratini is the best atm. Already done 2 of them and have 2 more stacked for a Raid on the way home from work.
I’m also partial to the Nice throw for a Gastly atm as I really want a 100% Gengar or more than 1 if I can get them.

Had the same quest and soloed a aereodactyl to get it. Dratini is ironically better than eaereodactyl which puts quests over raids

The quest “Make 5 curveball throws” is sooooo hard! I mean, Niantic doesn’t even expect us to make a nice throw anymore😂

Make 5 curveball throw is easy for me

For me, “Make 5 curveball throws” is not too difficult. But I like the quest to win 3 raids and get a TM, or make 3 curve great or nice (I forget which) in a row and get a rare candy

@Lingyujie and @Mew1 I was joking. I’m just saying that Niantic removed make 5 great curveball throws for this.

Probably great, rare candies should stay rare.

Remove for what?

I only saw such quest once or twice

They removed the quest from the game and replaced it with a easier one.

Earlier​:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Really, they removed? Are you serious? I think I get it recently? :wink:

I don’t think they removed it, just made it rarer.

The curveball ones aren’t bad. It’s the ones where you have to throw them in a row can be difficult.

Yes, so that is why you need to more selective about which Pokémons to throw balls at them in a row

Win a level 3 or higher gives you dratini

I don’t see this quest that gives a dratini but only give a max revive. Wish you could have this quest and the one to catch a dragon type and give several rare candies. Two rare quests completed:grinning:

It’s my favorite, and it’s a challenge as I solo raids to do it.

Lapras isn’t stupid. (At least IMO)

:japanese_ogre::japanese_goblin::smiling_imp: Lapras is the best pokemon.