Thanks for TEN THOUSAND Likes! šŸ˜

12 Likes

Ten thousand and second lol

Ill check how much likes you have exactly have got

1 Like

Its 13668 likes that you have obtained during your days on the gohub, probably deleted posts included lol

(Of course at the time of writing this)

2 Likes

That is strange, his profile said 9990 likes.
But it is a know bug of discourt. The counting of some stats is of.

2 Likes

How do you look that up

And congratulations buddy

Having magic powers :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Need to get me some of those then

2 Likes

Is there a way that layfolk like most of us can see that kind of precise count? The profile page that I can view appears to round those stats off to the nearest thousand.

1 Like

Only if you have a pc/laptop.

1 Like

Desktopā€¦

On desktop it should be working as well. I think anything you can use a mouse for can show you the exact amount of likes.

Can I persuade you to tell me how?

When I click on his avatar it pops up a mini profile window. If I click it again, a full-size window opens, with stats and activities. There it lists the same stats that his original post to this thread shows ā€“ just spread across the screen, not in narrow columnar fashion. Is there someplace ELSE to click that gets a different profile display?

Put your mouse on a statistic, no click, you can see the detail.

2 Likes

Thanks. The MouseOver delay is longer than Iā€™m used to seeing ā€“ didnā€™t leave it hovering over the stat long enough for the exact to pop up.

Yeah, mine shows him currently at 12,989 likes given and 9,994 likes received. Not quite 10K, but a hell of a lot more than me! My props to @Pokemon for the stat, and my thanks to @Jormdeworm and @MrHeineken88 for the tips.

2 Likes

Didnt know that lol

Used my ā€˜magicā€™ lol

1 Like

Yep. Thatā€™s what I meant.

2 Likes

Sorry that I didnā€™t quite follow. I usually think of ā€œuse your mouseā€ to include where I point it and which (if any) button(s) to press, and maybe how many times. (Double-clicking on the userā€™s name, or pressing and holding the right button over the avatar, or hovering over the stat, for examples)

Thanks, yā€™all, for having patience when I perceive ambiguity where it was unintendedā€¦ and for when I might introduce ambiguity where it was unexpectedā€¦

1 Like

Congrats!

I am at a mere 3,045 ā€¦ maybe some day ā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

Heres one more for you.

3 Likes