[TEAM] Team Valor

Lvl 38 Valor. Alt 1: 25 instinct Alt 2 (fairly new): 24 mystic.

Playing since 8/8/16. Lots…of flipping dudes.

: Hi all, repping Valor from Brisbane in Australia. Good to see fellow players getting it in!

1 Like

Team Valor here with my Adventure Week attire. Player since Day 1 from Malaysia, Penang. Pleasure to meet all fellow team mates.

Valour indeed! From Middle-East.

Watford, UK here.

Oh you need 30 characters for a reply - sad.

1 Like

Be proud of your Team

4 Likes

thats me from Germany

1 Like

Any valor players around the Kansas City area?

1 Like

Lvl27 valor from Slovakia (europe)
greetings every1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Level 32 living in the coast of Ecuador.
I wish you do not encounter spoofer waves taking down your gyms as they do here every week… hopefully Niantic do work on taking down all of them after I send them photographs and notifications. Takes a couple of days but it works!!
Here spawns have greatly improved, but there are almost no pokestops in my town…
I really do not know how raids will work, because it is quite dangerous to play in some times/places here.
Hope they are not too difficult for a couple of players to win them, cannot see how I will join forces with more players here.

2 Likes

Not from KC but I visit there semi frequently.

1 Like

Living in Denmark. Level 37 and level 31 accounts. Any other team valour trainers here?

2 Likes

Hi! Greetings from Austria! O7

1 Like

Clutchlito23 here all the way from Philly!

Level 37 :fire:

1 Like

Team Valor - one of the few in my town… but no regrets. Feel good every time I can manage to turn a gym red. From Bolton, England, UK.

1 Like

Not to throw hate, but all the Valor peeps in my town are a bunch of gym hogging dudebros :frowning:

@Stegtheman, sorry to hear that, I’m outnumbered here mainly by blue. I went into my town centre today, and the whole place was blue, with just a couple of yellow. Not one red. I have to go a bit further out to find red gyms, and I’ve been known to go out at one in the morning to the gym near my house, to battle it down, because I don’t have a chance otherwise.

Hello from London!!! Who’s excited for Anniversery event?

1 Like

just joined team valor i have also a team instinct account too

Valor Here ! St. Augustine, FL