[TEAM]Team Mystic

team

Level 40 Mystic from New Orleans here

None of my friends keep up with the game. I have no one to gift. Anyone want to trade game i.d. for gifts?

Sure but I am team valor.

If you are on a local discord thread try to join friends with them and get friend bonuses during raids. If not, go to a local raid that is about to hatch a Level 5. I’m sure there will be plenty of people willing to add you to local Discord. Then you will have plenty of people to exchange gifts with.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pokemon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pokémon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pokémon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)

Lol the trainer code spam (i’m instinct but I took note)

Any Team Mystic playing from Tokyo as well? Am I alone? xD

Maybe it’s a lie but a hilarious obe

And mew.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Pokémon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)