[TEAM] Team Instinct

your training to get stronnger i see.

Slytheirnā€¦

1 Like

not here, here WE ar 2nd

Yall arent 2nd here. lol, yall are 3rd. Most founding members are Valor btw.

Most trees resist fire, the fire dies out, the trees regenerateā€¦

Our fire will rise again

Instinct wallpaper(.gif=moving)

If I was joining a Hogwarts team it would definitely be HufflePuff.

Instinct :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I would totally join Instinct if I had the option now. My town I live in is controlled by Valor. The town I work in is controlled by Mystic. I could just fight everyone everyday and just be happy!

2 Likes

Team instinct is awesome because itā€™s overuse

1 Like

Pokemon go is my first pokemon related thing really so I didnā€™t have a favourite legendary bird or type. I mainly chose Instinct based on that the description appealed to me most. Also the friend who had got me interested was instinct too, so that got the yellow team a bit in my thoughts too, but she was moving abroad so I didnā€™t really expect to play with her anyway. Iā€™m happy with my choise.

Instinct was clearly the smallest when I started to play but it has evened out around here a bit since then at least when it comes to activity. We have now a nice mix of all teams.

Iā€™ve always chosen Ravenclaw in HP. Yeah Iā€™m a bit Ravenpuff too but Iā€™ll choose Ravenclaw if there will be house based teams. Mystic would have sounded more like Ravenclaw but the description didnā€™t appeal to me for mystic.

1 Like

Actually, I first went with the blue team, since blue is my favorite colourā€¦ My instincts immidiately told me it was wrong, and I couldnā€™t eat or sleep before I deleted my profile and started over!

1 Like

I can see you like blueā€¦ Your profile picture is completely itā€¦:crazy_face::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have kicked mystic out of gyms a thousand timesā€¦

1 Like

Hes just trolling all good.

You are a great pokemon trainer!

2 Likes

only a thousand? jheez instinct so friendly to mystic :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

they got you on payrollšŸ§

5000+ :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I havent even done a thousand gym battles :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like