[TEAM] Team Instinct

Sweet limited to local pvp battles. Thank niantic for that. No global pvp. That would be annoying.

Trying to catch a pokemon get a pvp global ping interupts your throws or messes you up. That would be annoying. Have to have stardust same amount for pvp you normally trade normal pokemon.

I love limitations. Thank you NIANTIC!

1 Like

New Pokemon, Region, and the game for 2020 VGC will release next year tho

imo PvP is pointless with a system like this, there’s always Showdown ready to be played
But back to Instinct and why is OU Zapdos better than UU/RU Moltres @ProGamer21 :grin:

New pokemon region 4 will be out this year. Riolu an lucario an the rest of the junky pokemon of region 4 2018.

1 Like

Are you instinct?

1 Like

New region releases with Gen 8, thats 2019

2020 new pokemon mega pokemon be out. With region 6. You got your region releases mixed. Heh. This year 2018 region 4, next year 2019 region 5. 2020 region 6 with mega pokemon release. With mega stones i sure you have to get from spins or gifts. @Necrozmadabest

Im betting gifts. Bc spin tops less chance.

@Kevin260709 i pretty sure he or she isnt…im sure its valor player. Randomly had to say something in this team…sad really.

1 Like

Kalos is out since 2013
What you mean arent regions, you mean generations in GO
Seriously, I thought you meant to say that Let’s GO will have a new region
And Megas might get released with Gen 4/5

1 Like

Gen 6 probably
If Pokémon GO is still alive then

Right? Heh. Right now they niantic released new updated for future…sighs can change your team…boy i can see ppl change valor quickly smh. Me ill stick with instinct an mystic. Valor has waaay too many spoofers. Cheaters really. Thats why they pick valor to cheat their way in. Not do the normal way through the game.

Too me cheaters get bored real fast after they get done spoofing. I hear that alot from them. Few wanted to help me by giving free pokemon of 3k or over i said no thanks. I dont feel like getting ban. Kick out of sites. No thanks. Rather be safe than sorry with hackers.

You cant get banned for getting a strong mon from a cheater

No but they can. The cheaters will be ban. I do know that. Because i report them daily. From fb. They get ban from the official groups an fb itself. With help of admins. So yeah i keep the cheaters off fb much as i can repeatly.

Im a admin in 3 groups. because i helped out three groups keep them clean from cheaters. Who stupidly expose themselves. Or ill find out another way. I always do. :+1:

Although team Instinct is the smallest, I can see about 8 gyms right now, 6 are Team instinct. And I’m out for an other gym. :grinning:

Here are some pics:

2 Likes

Why team instict so easy? i mostly see baby pokemon from yall, an i aint talkin eggs they just weak. :smiling_imp::speaking_head: @Pokemon knows what im sayin

1 Like

That’s being effective. Why use strong Pokémon if you can’t prevent being kicked out anyway. I dropped Caterpie a lot in gyms. It always came back with a big bag of coins.

1 Like

:sob:dont twist this Instinct!

:fire:valor4life

2 Likes

do you kno how i got this???
:face_with_monocle:image

1 Like

by beating mytisc trainers cause yall cant :crazy_face::fire:VALOR4Ever

1 Like