Team change option will come in the future

Did you just called me old? :scream:

Like wine you aged well😇

1 Like

I would have joined Valor if I had the option, but my son chose Mystic. Then I stuck with that choice. Even put Mystic sticker on back window of car.

Good job I have Mystic stickers on the water tanks and oil tanks at my job and have put some on the back of vacuum trucks as well so if you ever see a vacuum truck with the Mystic sticker it was me lol

1 Like

I have an extreme people sense, i can tell when someone is serious, but i cant with you

ty. @KingQ07🤪

2 Likes

@coolguy761, this is completely out of topic, please delete it

it will not happen anytime soon they still have to keep what they promised when it first came out and they still havent given us its going to be a while till that ever comes they still need to deal with the spoofers

If they keep “dealing with spoofers” they will be wasting their time. This is almost still a beta. So many feature missing.

Just like trade. Spoofers found a work around. Might as well learn to live with them and make everyone else happier

1 Like

Moltres is the best fire type, and it is OU. Please delete that post though.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to catch a Flaming Moltres!

4 Likes

Lol its kind of sad, whenever I battle Mystic they gold razz but for Instinct, nope.

Weird…

1 Like

I don’t like when ppl do that I fought a gym for an hour and a half till I took it I’ll stay longer if I need to to prove a point I want it so I’m goin to take it