Surprise Gible Community Day June 6th Announcement

They listened for oncešŸ˜®.

3 Likes

Niantic is really always leaving me with surprises. Yes, they couldnā€™t really make more money out of it, but why did they announce the Community Day right now? I mean, this event was the last time they actually could make money out of it, but no one will be going to spend money anymore when they know they will get enough Gible during the Community Day.

Well, whatever. Iā€™m glad they finally announced it!

Yay gible

Ba-by (land) shark du du du du du du du
ā€¦
Shi-ny shark du du du du du du du
ā€¦
Shiny garchomp sucks du du du du du du du
ā€¦
But I do like gible and gabite shiny. And regular garchomp is awesome

2 Likes

ā€¦and Iā€™m working that day.

1 Like

I better trade hard up until then to give me lots of bag space.
6hrs of Gible Grinding plus the equal amount of random PokĆ©mon I need catch after a 2hr drive so Iā€™ve got stuff >100k to get all those XLā€™s. Speaking of that Iā€™m heading off for that same 2hr drive shortly to get stuff for all the Dratini and Bagon Iā€™ve been catching the last few days.

Canā€™t believe it took them so long, but at least itā€™s finally here

All I ask is for Earth Power. Thatā€™s all I ask.

Okay, Iā€™ll bite ā€“ what do you mean by ā€œthis eventā€? The only event mentioned in this is the June 6 Community Day; but that is clearly not what you are referring to.

I think the X event was supposed to boost its encounter rates?

Thanks. I saw Gible as a research task reward a couple of times during the timed-research event on Sunday, but donā€™t recall seeing any other encounters. And Iā€™m not sure how it was a money-making event.

Whateverā€¦ bring on the Gible CD!

1 Like

Luminous Legends X. I mean, obviously Iā€™m not going to buy any more Incubators now, so I wonder why Niantic announced it right now. But Iā€™m not complaining!

Iā€™ve got a lot of work and I mean a real lot of work to prepare for this.
I maxed my bag of 4000 out on last weekends catches after driving 2hrs to a region that has 4 Towns 15min from each other from the central one. They are all population between 6-9000 with good areas for Pokemon Play.
By the time Iā€™ve Traded all the catches from there for local Dratini/Bagon/Ralts it will be time to go back to get stuff so I can get XL Candy for the Swabluu CD as I really want my Mega Altaria to be L50 then itā€™s back again to get enough Trades for Gible XLā€™s.
Doing one of the CDā€™s there would make things easier but the wife likes the get away from the city which greatly affects how productive my catching/grinding goes.

2 Likes