[spoilers] New Sword and Shield Pokemon! GEN 8!

There’s a small chance you can find rhyperior if you throw a wishing star in select dens/chance it’ll pop up as a raid boss.

I’m missing 20, mostly shield evolutions

2 Likes

Yeah, I jumped in one someone else’s Rhyperior raid online, but … it broke out of the Pokeball. lol

If I need to, I can just trade my roommate to get it. I have the Protector for it to hold.

2 Likes

We were talking about level 100 Pokemon in another thread, which is what I’m working on now. My current goal is to max out as many well-bred Pokemon as possible. Currently, I have maxed out 16 of them:

Inteleon
Cinderace
Rillaboom
Zamazenta
Eternatus
Charizard
Sirfetch’d
Centiskorch (G-Max)
Toxtricity
Dragapult
Silvally
Sandaconda (G-Max)
Corviknight (G-Max)
Flygon
Tsareena
Orbeetle

2 Likes

A few more level 100s:

Chandelure
Mr. Rime
Kommo-o
Steelix

Up to 20 now.

Dragapult is up there
I might do Chandelure next

1 Like

There are several that I want to max out, but I don’t have a good one yet. My Lucario, for example, sorta sucks. All it’s stats are “Decent” or “Not Good”.

just beat gym 6.
Team:
Corviknight (46)
Boltund (46)
Gallade (60)
Coalossal (46)
Inteleon (50)
Orbeetle (46)

1 Like

Just done the Post Game. Have done everything with a team of 6 new Pokémon:
Rillaboom
Corviknight
Boltund
Drednaw
Coalossal
Sirftech’d

2 Likes

Three more lv100:

Cramorant
Gyarados
Coalossal

I also finally landed a Rhyperior in a raid, so … I just need Zacian for 400. My roommate will swap for the dex entry, but he’s still on the 5th gym, so I have to wait. lol

1 Like

Three more:

Heliolisk
Gardevoir
Togekiss

G-Max Snorlax is coming to raids on 12/4! I already saw that someone in a different time zone caught one. lol

update:
gallade (73)
eternatus (60)
inteleon (61)
coalossal (58)
boltund (59)
corviknight (59)

just before battling leon

1 Like

I looked up a raid spawn map and have been grinding out raids with Wishing Pieces for max raids. I’m trying to land all the G-Max versions, but man … some of them are so rare!

Buttterfree is obviously popping up constantly and since I have Shield, I’m inundated with Centiskorch and Corviknight, but the non-event ones? A Max Raid only has a 5% chance of popping up with a Wishing Piece, and then it’s a 5% chance after THAT for a G-Max form.

G-Max locations:

Den spawns:

Left column are normal raids, right column are max raids.

1 Like

Almost forgot. Four more lv100s:

Hatterene
Grimmsnarl (G-Max)
Conkeldurr
Snorlax (G-Max)

Just landed my first shiny: a Machamp of all things. lol

1 Like

Caught zacian.

1 Like

I like this generation. I only don’t like Morgrem and Grimmsnarl and I don’t like what they’ve done to fossil Pokemon.

2 Likes

Yeah, I pretty much dig this gen too. There aren’t that many that I dislike or hate.

Dislike: Blipbug, Dracovish, Arctovish, and Galarian Mr. Mime

Hate: Appletun, Duralodon, Morgrem, Greedunt, Arctozolt, and Dracozolt.

Everything else is either OK, I like it, or love it. Amusingly enough, the fossils make up a large portion of this list. :rofl:

2 Likes

I dislike the fossils, the evolutions of Scorbunny, Sobble with its evolutions, Eiscue and the evolutions of Impidimp. Not sure if there are more new Pokémon I dislike.

Evolution of Eiscue?