[spoilers] New Sword and Shield Pokemon! GEN 8!

15% accurate

Obstagoon’s signature move:

1 Like

yay! we have yet another variation on King’s Shield and Spiky Shield

1 Like

Two Switch’s in my home, so I will be trading a lot to get everything, including all three starters. lol

Finally.

… and WOW on it’s signature move! …

2 Likes

1 Like

So many monotypes in this gen. Grapploct, for example, screams water/fighting … but, no … just fighting.

The Peter Griffin squirrel is fat and tanky. lol

Clobbopus
Tantrum Pokemon
2’
8.8 lbs
Its tentacles tear off easily, but it isn’t alarmed when that happens-it knows they’ll grow back. It’s about as smart as a three-year-old.

Grapploct
5’3"
86 lbs
Searching for an opponent to test its skills against, it emerges onto land. Once the battle is over, it returns to the sea.

Wooloo
Sheep Pokemon
2’
13.2 lbs
If its fleece grows too long, Wooloo won’t be able to move. Cloth made with the wool of this Pokemon is surprisingly strong.

Dubwool
Sheep Pokemon
4’3"
94.8 lbs
Its majestic horns are meant only to impress the opposite gender. They never see use in battle.

Skwovet
Cheeky Pokemon
1’
5.5 lbs
It eats berries nonstop-a habit that has made it more resilient than it looks. It’ll show up on farms, searching for yet more berries.

Greedent
Greedy Pokemon
2’
13.2 lbs
Common throughout the Galar region, this Pokemon has strong teeth and can chew through the toughest of berry shells.

Nickit
Fox Pokemon
2’
19.6 lbs
Cunning and cautious, this Pokemon survives by stealing food from others. It erases its tracks with swipes of its tail as it makes off with its plunder.

Thievul
Fox Pokemon
3’11"
43.9 lbs
With a lithe body and sharp claws, it goes around stealing food and eggs. Boltund is its natural enemy.

Odd ability.

Stunfisk
Trap Pokemon
2’4"
45.2 lbs
Galarian Form
Its conspicuous lips lure prey as it lies in wait in the mud. When prey gets close, Stunfisk clamps its jagged steel fins down on them.

Cufant
Copperderm Pokemon
3’11"
220.5 lbs
If a job requires serious strength, this Pokemon will excel at it. Its copper body tarnishes in the rain, turning a vibrant green color.

Copperajah
Copperderm Pokemon
9’10"
1433 lbs
These Pokemon live in herds. Their trunks have incredible grip strength, strong enough to crush giant rocks into powder.
Yamper
Puppy Pokemon
1’
29.8 lbs
This gluttonous Pokemon only assists people with their work because it wants treats. As it runs, it crackles with electricity.

Boltund
Dog Pokemon
3’3"
75 lbs
It sends electricity through its legs to boost their strength. Running at top speed, it easily breaks 50mph.

You can just create two profiles on one Switch

1 Like

I was told that that wouldn’t work because both would have to be “online” at the same time to trade.

1 Like

Or you can trade them through someone else

Yeah, my roommate is getting the opposite version. He’s just going to trade exclusives to me. He’s also going to pick a starter, trade it to me, re-set, then do it again so that I have all three. lol

2 Likes

2 Likes

It will be interesting to see how Boltund compares to Manetric, who is also in this dex.

1 Like

Interesting.

1 Like