Spinda Hunters! How many do you have?

I’m now at 108 seen and 108 caught. Haven’t gotten a shiny or 100% yet though…

Sometime between 11/1 and today (11/5), the Spinda switched from #3 to #1

1 Like

254 seen, 174 caught, might have more left on the research stack/queue.

1 Like

That is all. I don’t really feel like wasting anymore time trying to throw 5 Great Curves in a row either.

1 Like

I think it was only the last new number that came out that was the ridiculous 5 Greats in Row.
The rest were pre that when it was easier to complete.
I couldn’t care less about the Shiny and refuse to carry around a quest and avoid trying to catch certain Pokémon in order to not stuff the streak.
I just see the long streak as infuriating and not enjoyable. Some may like the challenge, I don’t.
Removing the streak and changing it to 10 or 20 Great Throws would more fair and reasonable.
That would allow players to complete as fast or as slow as they want with much less frustration.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I am now at 112 seen and 112 caught.

Sucks I’m carrying around a quest from Gigiregis day because my son doesn’t have enough stardust to trade me.

Got another Green Drunkie one today. Lol. Maybe four Spinda after last Shiny. And a normal Spinda too.

Today I finally got Spinda #2 from the research task! Now I have all of the currently released forms! :star_struck:

Nice one, I’m still missing the 4th pattern.

1 Like

I heard the Spinda task this month (Nov. 2020) will give you #4 Spinda

It does, but literally every stop is giving me a Scanning Task (it doesn’t even matter whether they show the AR MAPPING symbol) and I refuse to do these which means I’ll not be able to do Field Research anymore for a while I think.

Rather than trashing those Scanning tasks straight away always hang on to one that way you won’t get that task from another stop.

1 Like

Good to know, but I don’t understand why I have to keep one. That means I can only do one single Research at a time as I need the third spot for checking if I can find any better Field Research tasks, for example the Spinda task. At least it’s better than not being able to receive Field Research at all…

@Jormdeworm
The mapping task doesn’t take up a slot. You can still have 3 ordinary research on the go at the same time :partying_face:

2 Likes

Ah, that’s good to know. Thanks a lot!

You can hold 5 now as that daily one (Green border) is still available).
I’m actually lucky with mine being that kids acct as it doesn’t get those scan quests :grinning:.
First time this curse acct has been good for something.

Can we hold 6 now, 1 stack/queue, 1 scan quest, 1 daily free(green), and 3 regular quests?

Yes