GO Hub Articles - Snorlax Snooze Event: Catch a Sleeping Snorlax in Pokemon GO | Pokemon GO Hub

Finally have over 1000 Snorlax candies

2 Likes

That works for Magic, but not for a game that litterally has the slogan ā€œGotta catch them allā€.
Magic can expand way easier than Pokemon can. It really isnt an option for this game.
Snorlax was rare, but hes next to uselessā€¦ Is it really so bad that others can get him easy now?

2 Likes

Okay thatā€™s kind of true but even in the handheld games thereā€™s certain Pokemon nobody could ever get cuz thay did not participate in certain events and I could care less how anyone gets anything by normal means or spoofing I just donā€™t like when people complain

No offense to those who are still enjoying this and I sincerely hope everyone gets all the Snorlax candy that they can hold, but ā€¦ Iā€™m over it. lol ā€¦ Iā€™m looking forward to less Snorlax blocking me from other Pokemon that I want to catch. :smiley:

2 Likes

I feel the same way Iā€™m at 400 candies that think thatā€™s more than enough

Too bad Iā€™ve been sick almost the whole event. I have been out a few times for some fresh air but didnā€™t catch that much Snorlax.

2 Likes