Snorlax July Research Breakthrough - Discussion

So theres a chance of getting SC Gengar? :thinking: Count me in who cares about Suicune

1 Like

Dittoā€¦ How interesting. Even worse than the Snorlax at the Breakthrough encounter Box.

1 Like

I hope Mewtwo will be in the box after Snorlax, and for those that want to do EX Raids or are able to do, can get Shiny Mewtwo/Regirock/Registeel via EX raids.

And perhaps the Dogs after that.

1 Like

Mewtwo? thats a stretch. Out of all mons Mewtwo is the only one they has EX for and i doubt it will ever change. Mewtwo was the posterboy for raids and ex raids. I wouldnt be surprised if they had two kinds of Ex going on and never make it easy for Mewtwo capture.

2 Likes

I guess Niantic just put in a new EX raid boss (shiny Mewtwo?) because many people donā€™t like the ā€˜old stupid Mew2ā€™ anymore.

Id save the shiny mewtwo ideas for GoFest.

1 Like

So can we assume every month onwards will be Legacy moves?

Maybe something else

But I donā€™t expect shiny Mew2 to make an appearance at go fest.

I like this change, just because it has a legacy move (even though I have bs Snorlax)

Hopefully not - the quest system was a perfect way for rurals and solo players to get legendaries and changing that could cause more people to quit.

People quiting just outta boredom. An snorlax isā€™nt popular. They should of done community day pokemon like Shiny dratini. An i mean 100% for sure shiny not 50%

1 Like

I have waited my entire life on Pokemon go. to get a snorlax and just spent 20,000 to get one through a trade when the next day Niantic released their post

1 Like

They trolling you heavy.

1 Like

Just came up with another idea: Mewtwo will be available after Snorlax via the breakthrough box, but:

• That moment Niantic announce Shiny Mew2 will be available with a catch rate of 10% or something like that, and will only be available via EX raids.

• The Mew2 inside the breaktrough box for August has an extremely high flee rate with 90%.

How does this sound? Still better than a stupid Snorlax though.

4/5 chances at a shiny mewtwo that has 90% flee. I donā€™t like those odds ill have to hit those great throws with the golden razz. Still better than snorlax tho.

Nah, im not for that at all. Id rather see shiny mewtwo in EX-raids.

No the shiny Mew2 isnā€™t obtainable via breakthrough box.

However, even if I had 4/5 chances to get a shiny Mew2 via breaktrough box I an happier than getting 4/5 Snorlaxes.

1 Like

Miss read an got hyped. Yeah Ex should have shiny chance.

Breakthrough normal mewtwo. I like it. Maybe 85% flee? idk how much the percentages actually will affect it but, if i have 50 ultra balls and he runs after throwing only 4 ill be sad.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly what I meant :joy:

Donā€™t focus on the catch rate; I thought 10%ā€™s not too low but not too high either, so people want to do EX raids again.

2 Likes

You have won us over. Please email niantic thisšŸ˜ˆ

1 Like