Smeargle is here

Yesterday no Smeargle for me after taking pictures for more then 2 hours.

2 Likes

And today I try 3 pictures and got it… I hate RNG sometimes…

1 Like

Same here. I haven’t been lucky in the last two days. I took hundred of pictures and no Smeargle showed up. It’s gonna take me years to get the golden Smeargle medal. I suppose it’s the new Ratatta medal (thanks to the event I’m almost half way through that one by the way).

2 Likes

Been doing pictures for 2 days now and no Smeargle yet. No worries. He’ll show up eventually.

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

Congrats for all the Smeargles. Another hour of tries last night produced nothing. Argh.

3 Likes

Keep trying. Took me 3 days of taking bunch of pictures for him to finally photobomb one. You’ll get him.

3 Likes

I have now three of him. And all of them taking groups of 5 photos. After shooting them I push the top left button to go out, then taking a look on all of them until appears the screen with the stupid evaluation of my skills. Then I choose the same pokemon again, until that appears the head of smeargle in one of the photos. Then I look outside to see him spawn…
I don’t know if it is the a typical, the only way,… but it works

2 Likes

I keep making one single Snapshot until I get Smeargle.

2 Likes

And how many times you have to do it?

2 Likes

I’ve only been taking groups of 3. Now I’ll try 5.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip.

I noticed that every time I try more than 4 or 5 pics at a time, my exit from photo mode back to the game freezes indefinitely, requiring a game restart. If that happens after I see a photobomb, would the Smeargle will run away before I can get back to him, I wonder…

2 Likes

Day 1: The first one
Day 2: The first one again
Day 3: ~100
Day 4: 23

1 Like

i got a photo bomb pic with smeargle and my squirtle but while taking pics my gps went out of wack and by the time it was corrected, no smeargle to catch and havent got another photo bomb since. i know a youtuber said it might be a bug but i have seen people on this site with multiple smeargles and photo bombs.

2 Likes

How to get Smeargle I tried many times but no Smeargle

4 Likes

I have a photo bomb but no smeargle . Im disappointed in pkmn go rn.

2 Likes

Just take AR photos till he photobombs and then go to your map Hill pop up

1 Like

Keep trying bro

1 Like