Smeargle is here

I’ve forgotten to do the last 3 days in a row.
One of the days I took a few shots for nothing and intended to try again later. Later new came :rofl:

Now I have at least missed three Smeargle I am not really trying anymore, 100 Snapshots is the max. Then I stop.

I won’t go past 30-40 any more. Too much time wasted when I could be bag cleaning or catching.

I finally got my lucky Smeargle… so now I’m turning my back on the whole sorry affair… :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve forgotten a few more days and have lowered my no longer bother with any more pics to around 20.
Few more weeks/months and that threshold might end up being 2-3 and done :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah I’m I don’t get Smeargle in a few, I’m done. Haven’t caught him for a few days

1 Like

Got one last night without even trying

1 Like

Got one this morning on first pic

1 Like

On top of the freezing after clicking on my Trainer it’s very much looking like Smeargle is affect by a bug as well.
3 days ago now I remembered to take some pics for the Photo Bomb after forgetting to do it for 2-3 days.
Smeargle bombed on the second Photo and thought you beauty this saves some time.
Upon returning to the play screen to catch Smeargle I had no Smeargle spawn to catch, wtf.
Took screen shots to capture the time the 2 pics were taken and no Smeargle appearance.
I raised a Bug report within minutes but have yet to get a response.
Yesterday I took 74 pics with no Photo Bomb before giving it away.
Today I’m up to 28 so without Photo Bomb.

It’s been extremely rare that I haven’t got the Phtoo Bomb before 20-30 pics.
Starting to think this is stuffed on my acct now also.

2 Likes

That house is as nice as the dog
Both good lookin

1 Like

Just got my first and only Smeargle with Tackle and Struggle :grin:

1 Like

Took over 34 photos this morning before Smeargle showed up

1 Like

Just click on the camera icon by your pokemon @blackiyto