Smack down will be TTars exclusive move on 6th CD?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

The smackdown move is pretty much a dead giveaway. The move is known to be in the game and suits Ttar perfectly. 1+1 is a very fast 2 in this case.

This is a typical no-sense poll… everybody thinks it will be, but nobody knows… so why you ask?

because since like a week or so everybody likes to make polls i guess ?(due to obvious topic)

I doubt that, it doesnt make sense to limit TTar this much, especially since almost everybody has a couple of good ones from raids

Rurals dont

I’m pretty sure there are also lots of people who don’t agree with that.

I said almost everybody
And said rurals probably wont get too much Larvitars from CD anyways, especially if it will be as uncommon as Charmander

That’s exactly the problem… if they don’t help in form of frecuency in spawns in rural areas, they will stay at the same point than before the CD.

They help a little bit. I was in fact in a rural area for a previous increase spawn event, and the town increased from 3 spawns to 9 during the event.

Been confirmed. Also i heard from trainer tips it could be possible to dual a Ho-Oh with smack down / stone edge Tyranitar.

I think it might be rock slide.

Yes I’m one nice new pic go instinct

Due to my forum LOL

It has already been confirmed in seceral Chinese and Japaneese in-game notifications…in case yall havent heard that

“confirmed”

Double Rock Ttar will decimate and make all that work and dust I poured into Golems seem like a waste even though it wasn’t as theey served a good purpose at the time.
Looks like I need to Raid and Pinap as many Ttar as I can to get that Candy as high as possible so I can evolve some of that list I posted in the Community day thread. 900 Candy required for 6 with Smackdown.

Don’t forget to assign Larvitar or better as your buddy & berry as many in gyms as possible…
May also be worth putting some of the Larvitar family in gyms also.

Yes it’s ‘confirmed’ now.

Where?