General Chat - Shiny Geodude

I’ve got Geodudes every where again now the event spawns are gone.
Just a faction of how many caught last night.

3 Likes

So North America has normal spawns.
Europe has 1 nest.
Taiwan has the same issue as Europe:

A lot of people experience an Alolan overload. Just a smal example from twitter(Not only Geodude):

Niantic screwed up bigtime so it seems.

2 Likes

Well, i’ve had no issues and found actually lots of them, normal geodudes, near my workplace, last one i caught three days ago, and may others i just exchanged with my second account to upgrade to graveler, which btw rare but i happened to catch something like four to six .

This is the location
https://goo.gl/maps/8XiCvVAWUdxx69bq8

2 Likes

I don’t know the exact dates, but I caught a few of them last week. I live in San Diego, CA. We still get them here (normal, not Alolan), but not as frequently as we used to. They used to be as common as Pidgey once was for awhile. lol

1 Like

Normal Geodude spawns all the time here in Denver. Get a sunny or partly cloudy day, and you’re guaranteed to see a Geodude in large numbers, as long as spawns aren’t affected by an event.

Then you are the exception in Europe. It doesn’t surprice me though. I found of Spannish tweets with Geodude. I Didn’t if they where Mexican/South American of from Spain. :slight_smile:
Thanks for the reaction.

1 Like

Wrong. :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Apparently Geodude is in Raids.

2 Likes

I know I’ll be doing Geodude raids during this event. But not even 1 seen in the wild yet…

2 Likes

Not even the alolan version… :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

No alolan was expected, because that isn’t a Ground type. That’s why we espacialy were hoping for the normal verison, which does have a ground typing.

2 Likes

I have not seen one in a while

1 Like

Caught 5 normal geodudes and 4 alolan geodudes, all from the wild, in April. Have a shiny golem but it was caught last year.
Normal geodude it´s on level 1 raids (have 3 around here right now).

2 Likes

Look what I found in an hour with very little event spawns and all sorts of uncomment and rare spawns. The only one on the radar, and I checked constantly in a period of 5+ hours walking.

2 Likes

Geodude is a reward for ‘Make 5 Nice Throws’. We all know I’ll be hunting for these task. :wink:

Got one task. :stuck_out_tongue:

Got a Voltorb(the other reward for that task) TWICE!!!.. :man_facepalming:

Got that task for a third time. Again a voltorb. :tired_face::triumph::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::sweat::face_vomiting::skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

Wish I had a Voltorb

2 Likes