Bragging Rights - Share your Palkia catches

That many great IV’s in 20 is just amazing.
I wonder if it will ever be my turn to get on a good streak like that?
Closest I’ve come is back to back 100% Ttars but there was a lot of Rubbish Pre and Post that. No other greats in the group of 20.

If it helps, I had horrible IV luck with Mewtwo, and the best I have for Giratina and Cresselia is 93%. RNG can be a troll, but in the end, not trying at all robs only yourself of the chances.

Here’s the video for the 98% Palkia:

1 Like

Your raid buddies are so nice. Can you believe I had to rejoin on a boosted Palkia with a team of 14 people? That’s the downside of raiding with complete strangers…They just let the game pump those Aggrons and Lugias in. I remember we defeated it with around 90s left on the clock. That’s extremely slow!

1 Like

I raid with these particular people a lot, so that helps a lot.

1 Like

Tale of no good one continues
No Raid Friday
Another in 2220’s Dust me off Saturday as I had no normal Razz and refused to throw good Goldie’s at junk.
No Raid Sunday or Monday
Another 2220’s caught Tuesday
2230’s caught today.

Got one more yesterday try to Trio 2 could not get it with Draco meteor if it had hydro pump I think we would have done it

I’m 26 for 27 so far, nothing I caught has been as amazing as the perfect. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not so much a catch report, but everyone look at Palkia in the PokeDex or the Palkia info page itself. IT’S TWICE AS BIG NOW!!

2 Likes

Did another today and keeping with the trend it was another useless 2230’s. The change making it huge made it a lot easier to hit Excellents like Groudon.
Found another on a Gym I’m close to Gold with 9min to go I decided I would part with a Premium Raid Pass. Click on Gym and it goes straight to spinning circle of death and Network Error. That was my que to turn car back on and drive away. No way was I going to let it rob me of a Pass rebooting and trying again with little time left.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s way taller than before, blocking the CP too, barely able to see it

1 Like

If you see it at all, that’s amazing.

Another one done and got a massive monster CP for me in the 2240’s for an 87% 15attack. The joke continues.

1 Like

The smaller is 93 percent IV and I would like to know if Palkia is any good.
The other is like 70 something IV

2 Likes

IMHO it’s in the top 4 Dragons
Rayquaza stand out No.1
Throw a blanket over Dragonite, Palkia and Salamance and I’ve listed them in my order of preference.
If Palkia had Outrage I would put it in front of Dragonite.

2 Likes