Share your most embarrassing moment playing Pokémon GO!

About two weeks ago I was constantly kicked out of a local gym.
But I saw no kids or people my age.
There was just I guy in a bike, tapping on is phone.

That guy was over 65, probably in over 70. :scream:

3 Likes

Hahaha, for all it have been me… but I have understand that you are living in Netherlands, and the last time I was there is at least 30 years ago… :joy::joy:

Yes I live the Netherlands and are you really that old?

1 Like

Well, not soo old, only 60.

8 Likes

My grandma is 87 and plays…

5 Likes

Im not 60 yet…

1 Like

The problem is when you go to a Raid and they think your going for your grandchild, who has no time to go…

2 Likes

I flipped a gym and was moving down the street when I got a message that my Pokémon wanted a berry. I turn around and there are were two older people in an actual pickle car battling the gym.

6 Likes

It like playing in Cammo… :crazy_face:

1 Like

Was the car in the shape of a pickle?

1 Like

Never though so many 50+ where playing this game. I already felt old with my 30yo…

Had pickle logos on the sides and a pickle on the roof :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Pickle Pokemon Players. They are PPPs

2 Likes

Like this?

5 Likes

Nearly getting run over by the police while hunting an Onix

8 Likes

Walked into a lightpost in the local park whilst starring at the capture screen… Classic.

3 Likes

Was kinda similar only white and not a VW :joy:

2 Likes

A local gym is close to my apartment, but apparently in a well known spot where shady things happen. I was sitting in my car battling when a police officer walked up to my driver side and I had to sheepishly explain why I was camped out and not doing anything illegal. He liked my Nidoking though hahahaha

5 Likes

I’ve gotten investigated by police a bunch of times while playing. Every time they see what I’m playing, they are all cool. I bet they see it a bunch in the middle of the night.

3 Likes

I bet I could play in the shadiest area in the world with criminals surrounding me, but when a police officer sees me, the only thing he will give me is his trainer code! :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes