Share your lucky 🍀 Pokemon!

lol

Did around fifteen trades last Saturday (with Pokémon from 2016 of course) and the last one became Lucky. This:

:neutral_face:
It’s still better than nothing, though…

3 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: Lucky Pokémon discussion Nov 2018

My rule:

Find a trade mate, catch all pokemons you can and trade them all to have a great chance specially if you already spent the Guaranteed Lucky monsters.

And do not trade high IV’s monster, 90+ chance of getting downgraded IVs after the trade.

Yeah, the last I got was a share with a friend, and we both put in the Giratina we had caught a moment before… now we have both a “Lucky” Giratina. jiji
It seems this rules work a little bit strange.

3 Likes

Maybe they’re called “lucky” (not “logical”) for a reason… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Rofl, a very good linguistical analysis

2 Likes

I’m now saving some high level but low IV to trade with @Pokemon again in future CD.

4 Likes

Tried the high-level / low-IV recipe you give (which also turned out to be one of the ones that had been in my storage the longest, which matched another tip I found on the web for increasing the chances of getting a lucky) . . . and no luckies. Rats. I might make a couple more tries; but no more than a couple, since the hassle and cost are both too high IMHO.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Dedicated for you @Pokemon

3 Likes

And
@alex9945
@coolguy761
@UltraInstinct841

3 Likes

3 Luckies out of 50 Trades today.

5 Likes

That is no magnemite :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

3 Likes

It was, until I evolved it

5 Likes

I have traded both a trash tier Gastly AND Susrkit and they ended up lucky perfects for my husband. I also caught his research Gastly prize who was his 1st perfect Gastly. He has two of them sumbitches.
I traded him a wild trash Charizard and it shot from 20% range to 96% lucky.

I’m happy I have a 90s now Skuntank and Luxio both lucky. No shiny lucky yet.

3 Likes

First trade with my dad in six months and I get a lucky clefable

2 Likes

The machoke is really good…ivs???

They should make all legendaries have the same 10/10/10 floor for trading just as if you raided them

1 Like

Well, if you trade a level 15 Ho-oh with a great friend you can get an 3/3/3 wich ends up with 1499 CP. Awesome for PVP Great League.
Still kinda useless and a waste of stardust since its expensive to trade legendarys with great friends, but its 1 of the few reasons you wouldnt want the 10/10/10 floor :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like