Share your lucky 🍀 Pokemon!

4 Likes

This Shiny Blaziken, Marks Lucky #150, have the most of Snorlax with four, have three Aggrons.

4 Likes

Lucky trade with my 2nd account! :four_leaf_clover: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Trying to trigger another Lucky Friend status between my main and alt accts (with the goal of Lucky-Trading the reward Gibles from the recent Throwback Challenges), I’ve been gifting, battling, and trading junk between them every day. Hit a snag today when the trade meant to reach Lucky Friend status became a Lucky Trade (which made two Lucky Pokémon that I wasn’t really intending to keep in the first place, and probably put off the goal of becoming Lucky Friends for months. :sad:

It got me a high-rated Audino :roll_eyes: and a Larvitar whose Lucky power-up discounts are nearly cancelled out by it being only Level 6.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Screenshot_20200612-091927_Pokmon%20GOScreenshot_20200612-093539_Pokmon%20GO

That’s what I get for being greedy, I guess…

2 Likes

From a lucky trade I did yesterday. (It was a Grimer when I got it)

2 Likes

1 Like

Thanks @MrHeineken88!

2 Likes

This is my lucky day! :smiley: :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

I’m gonna evolve this one :four_leaf_clover: :star_struck:

3 Likes

3 Likes

I finally got Galarian Darumaka and it’s lucky! :star_struck: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

I consider myself pretty lucky on some levels of this game. Getting good shinies from raids is not one of them, lucky trades is though. The only thing that can top these is if anyone has them like this but not lucky and just caught like this.

These are some of the most rare pokemon in the game and i have them :smile: : my 100%, lucky, shiny, shadowball mewtwo and my 100%, lucky shiny Melmetal.

5 Likes

Luckies for me have mainly been heartbreakers, but this one makes it ALL worth it.

3 Likes

Lucky Litwick :four_leaf_clover: Sounds good!

3 Likes

My recent luckies

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

when i just started pokemon i didn’t know what was a lucky and transfered a lucky charmander from my brother

I am not the cursing type, but this one just makes me mad. Wasted 40K dust on this to end up with the worst possible iv’s .

4 Likes