Share your lucky 🍀 Pokemon!

1 Like

6 Likes

96%

2 Likes

Ooh, just in time for Raikou Day. Planning on going nuts with Rare Candy for that?

1 Like

I’m going to wait until Groudon comes back around one last time before I power anyone up.

1 Like

4 Likes

Not enough space to spell infernape

5 Likes

Thats no Blaziken lol

1 Like

Oh lol wrong spelling

1 Like

I am so happy…

I won’t be evolving this into Garchomp until I’m sure what it gets for a Community Day exclusive move. If it’s Earth Power, it’s worth the wait. Since it already knows Outrage, any other Dragon-type move would be wasted on it honestly, so if Earth Power isn’t the exclusive move, I’ll just settle for Earthquake. I plan to use Garchomp as a Ground-type attacker since it’s on par (currently) with Groudon, and I have PLENTY of Dragon-type Attackers.

8 Likes

Well, a little under Groudon at the moment. If it gets earth power, from what i understood, it would surpass Groudon quite a bit.
Either way, very cool. Still waiting to find my first one.

1 Like

It’s close enough that I say it’s pretty much on par. They’re less then half a point apart in DPS, and only 16 points apart in TDO with Groudon ahead in both categories, on GamePress anyway. The PoGo Hub Database here says Garchomp is in the lead, so it’s a bit of a tossup.

Despite it’s usefulness against Raikou next Saturday, Earth Power is far too tempting of a thought to potentially waste Garchomp with Earthquake. While it will do very well with Earthquake, if it can do better with Earth Power on Community Day, I’ll definitely wait. Let’s just hope I don’t have to wait too long.

1 Like

This exactly. With Groudon AND Rhyperior (among others btw, such as even Rayquaza) as possibilities to 3-man Raikou theres no reason to evolve to Garchomp right now in my oppinion.

I dont trust the GOHUB calculator btw. It always deviates ALOT from other things i read.
Pokebattlers info (on no weather and avarege over all Raikous movesets):
TTW: Groudon 37 seconds faster (700 vs 737).
Groudon dies a little more (14 needed vs 12 Garchomp needed) but revives and potions isnt something i care about. Especially if the difference is this small.

With the right weather, against the right moveset and with best friends AND probably ALOT of luck you could theoretically 2 man it with both of them aswell (no Rhyperior) so really… Barely any difference.

2 Likes

8 Likes

20190712_183949000_iOS

91% with perfect Stamina. 14 Attack though, so it’s not bad. Level 40 too. Didn’t even ask for that. XD

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes