Seriously?! Seriously?!

We already knew of Niantic’s absolutely horrible programming skills (seriously, an IT student that began learning a month back would do better)
BUT WHY ON THE WORLD IS THE REQUIREMENT FOR FRIEND XP THE SCREEN AND NOT THE ACTION?!
You dont get the XP for opening the gift and raisig the friendship, you get it when the screen pops up, which can only happen when you are viewing the map
Of course, after popping a lucky egg and gettinf two level-ups, Ive just closed the game since I thought thats it

But no, since Niantic is so stupid at everything they do, they made the screen the trigger and not the actual action (like, the one after which you see 3 hearts and “friendship increased”), so after using the Lucky Egg Ive got a grand total of… 0 XP
Its like they keep getting morw and more terrible at their job, they fix a single bug and ten other appear with absolutely no relation to the fixed on or a new feature

Im trully tempted to buy the biggest coin pile and then claim Ive missclicked so I get the money back and keep all the coins for how terrible job are they doing

Do it let me know if it work lol

It does, @Necrozmadabest is right like usual.

We had a guy in our town do this and it did, Google just returns money
But for a while, Ive considered it very dirty, but I might do it with all the Niantic’s BS

Lol a under 12 year me knows better how to fix bugs xD