Running out of pokéballs

For me at least it’s cheaper to travel to the nearest city and just spin stops until my inventory is filled rather than buy pokeballs

1 Like

I also have 5 stops.
If you just go walking and spin them you can get 100 ultra balls like me.

1 Like

I have 22 gyms and stops on the way to school (in 5 km). I almost never run out of balls

1 Like

I think it is level 8 actually for razz berries

2 Likes

I accidentally left me Weedle at one of the gyms, hope it earns me pokeballs lulz

Lol that’s what we meant

I have 11 PokéBalls (event is a bit too great), 96 Great Balls and 165 Ultra Balls.

I got all of them by spinning PokéStops/Gyms and completing tasks.

1 Like

You get PokéCoins then. 50 is max.

1 Like

For every 10 minutes your weedle sits in the gym, it picks up 1 coin. When it gets knocked out the gym, you get all the coins back, except there is a limit of 50 coins per day.

1 Like

Do I have to go back and collect the coins or do they automatically get accumulated in my game ?

1 Like

When the Weedle has been knocked out of the gym, it doesn’t defend anymore. The Pokémon returns back to you. You need to give it Revives and Potions to give it it’s health again. If the Weedle has defended for 8 hours and 20 min (or more), you also get 50 PokéCoins. If not, you get less. If you want to defend the gym again (for more PokéCoins), you need to go to it again. If not, you don’t have to go to it, but it’s always clever to let a Pokémon defend.

My weedle has been there all day but I still have 0 coins. Should I go to the gym ?

If it’s still inside the Gym: No.
If it has been knocked out of the Gym: Also not. Then you should contact Niantic (don’t ask me how).

The PokéCoins come when your Weedle has been knocked out.

This is how it looks like:

1 Like

If i uninstall pokemon go and then install again, will i start off with 100 pokeballs ?

1 Like

No. You will still be the same when you log back in. If you want to start over, you have to create new account on a different email address.

1 Like

But then you lose your money

1 Like

I don’t plan on doing this, its just im worried about running out of pokeballs and having to pay, there’s 4 pokestops and 2 gyms round here i can spin, so I will see how it goes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Run in circles, maybe the first is recharged when you come back from the last.

4 Likes

Just got +15 pokeballs from leveling up ! W00T

It will get better and better…

1 Like