Futurism - Rumors are going: Alakazam Raid Day/ Shiny Abra release

I keep hearing this rumor and I want to share it with you guys, too.

There seems to be a data miner (I don’t know who) who seems to have always been right with his leaks. He now has leaked Alakazam Raid Day, which will be pretty much like Gengar Raid Day. According to his leaks, Alakazam Raid Day will take place on April 7th usual CD time (Treecko CD excluded)

Summary

Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: Apr. 7 2019, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. UTC (GMT +0)
The Americas and Greenland: Apr. 7, 2019, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8)
Asia-Pacific: Apr. 7, 2019, from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. JST (GMT +9)

and shiny Abra will be added to the game immediately when the Alakazam Raid Day has come to an end.

Do also note you’ll be given five free Raid Passes during the event time in your region.

Now what’s your opinion on this, in case this is true?

Edit: https://gamingintel.com/nintendo/pokemon/go/shiny-alakazam-special-raid-event-leaked/ for a full article of the Alakazam Raid Day leak.

4 Likes

I believe it most of things I hear on here true to an extent

2 Likes

I could see that, they have roughly released half of gen one shinies makes sense to slowly finish the rest

1 Like

Believable, shame it doesnt mention any special moves

1 Like

I would just like a chance of a shiny

1 Like

IF this is true i dont see it being very interesting. Will probably do 6 raids if im able to, see if i can get the shiny. I doubt it will get a move that will make it better than Mewtwo.
Seems like a discount Gengar raid day.

1 Like

I missed out on Gengar Day due to an idiot slamming me with one of those electric scooter things and damaging my phone in the process. Really sucked. Hopefully no such luck will reoccur on such a day. I already have a hundo Alakazam, so this would mainly just to be a free grab of possible Charge TMs and Rare Candy.

3 Likes

Guess Niantic forgot about these ‘‘raid days’’ completely.

3 Likes

Unfortunately… I liked them a lot.
And Alakazam would have been a nice choice for a non-legendary raid day.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 27 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.