[Research] Why did you start playing POGO? (POLL)

is there a tally of the results and like a data coming soon?

A - is my choice. Didn’ t know any characters.

d) I watched Pokemon in my childhood, that’s why I play

B). played pokemon before and could never get tired of it. My childhood.

B. I played Pokemon before but of course who doesn’t want to play it on augmented reality.

A: I was level 22 when I started my Pokemon Go youtube career. When GEN 2 was dropped my very first Pokemon Go video happen. It just happen to be my best financial investment into my youtube career as I was spending $415 a check on Fifa ultimate team. I Sold my xbox one and went mobile gaming.

I am now spending $10 a check now a long with advertisement money being spent around $10-$20 a check. I am looking for kids to get hook on my channel as I continue my youtube career as I think they will stick around for 20+ years.

I am now about to be level 29 today. I play 30 min session normal days, events I play a hour long. My end goal with youtube is to be a radio host when I retire from teaching/coaching basketball to kids younger than me.

I clicked too fast and voted C, but I wanted to vote for B :scream:

Edit: fixed. you have my thanks stranger. :v:

That would be option C :slight_smile: you can now select this on a proper poll, so please do

Looks like it’s fairly even so far between those who started for pokemon itself and those who started for walking, etc.

General discussion

You’ve had a good idea creating this poll, but why you have put it down with a so bad comment in the chat?

i dont know why that comment showed, all i did was paste the URL for the poll.

Mmmmhh, you have deleted it, in case of insegure, I give you the choice of not culpable, jajajaja
Don’t worry, it sounds very bad, it’s because I was angry.
If it was not your intention, nothing happens, nobody worries…

I started because of B but stayed because of C

This shouldn’t be a poll. Reading the reasons how people started playing POGO is most interesting about this thread.

Yes it should. I am interested to easily see results, as are others. People can still post a comment if they like.

Feel free to make your own discussion thread if you are not happy with this one.

I accidentally choose option B, but it should have been option A. I left the page, came back, and revoted for the correct choice, but don’t know if it was recorded because I couldn’t find a way to delete my initial selection.

So I would say D, growing up I had an old copy of red but it had a broken save feature so I would play the game until my gameboy died then would have to start over. I never completed Red until my junior year in high school. I want to play Pokémon go because I never really got the opportunity to play it as a child since my mom wasn’t a big Pokémon fan (my copy of red was a secret that I hid :joy:). i wanted to be able to finally play a Pokémon game when it came out, and I did the same with moon.

Probably D. Watched a bit of the anime long ago. My kids started playing the Pokemon ccg and quickly grew beyond my ability to help. I spent a bit of time googling and came across the game. It was luckily the week the game came out on Android.

I am 47 yrs. Old I love TOG games, Pokemon takes it to a whole other level. It adds so many elements, ways to battle, weather added really challenges you. This makes the franchise stand out, no one has followed it. I am level 29, playing hard. Only mass evolved Pokemon once, rarely use lucky eggs. I want to win on my own hard work, have a great time doing it.

I started playing Pokemon on the first edition Gameboy. Saved up enough money to buy Pokemon Red for my Gameboy at Toys ‘R’ Us. Bought all the other versions of Pokemon at the time: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ebayimg.com%2F00%2Fs%2FNzY4WDEwMjQ%3D%2Fz%2F-AEAAOSwcUBYSKhg%2F%24_86.JPG&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gumtree.com%2Fp%2Fvideo-games%2Fpokemon-gameboy-games-first-edition%2F1203893093&docid=viO5eHpRHptikM&tbnid=ySMIMU-8e9v0dM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwi4_5q1wrzUAhUENiYKHQaXCK0QMwhbKCowKg..i&w=1024&h=768&itg=1&bih=648&biw=1240&q=gameboy%20first%20edition&ved=0ahUKEwi4_5q1wrzUAhUENiYKHQaXCK0QMwhbKCowKg&iact=mrc&uact=8

and quit after I beat them all and the card game died. Time passed, I grew to adult hood, downloaded Pokemon Go two weeks after it dropped and been training ever since.