Research on 'players which may have violated ToS'

STOP TAGGING ME! You really don’t know when to quit do you?

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: I have turned a blind eye on you. You’re also tagging me. How can you have the courage of your conviction to vilify me given that you’re not a moderator?

1 Like

:joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: Huhuhu, please, think in the nervs of an old man…

1 Like

I’ve nothing to say with it. Just in case of cyber bullying.
(You’ve tainted my topic.)

2 Likes

Sorry @bagguille he start the quarrel first. I’m just protecting myself from being slandered.

1 Like

…let’s end up the debate together @RexPartysaurus.

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter about the objectives, they’re all cheaters gaining an advantage over regular Pokemon GO players.

2 Likes

Note: I’m not here to create any disturbance and conflict. You may vote whatever you want.

1 Like

Readers,

Uh-Hmm…so the result are out! 55% voted against hackers, 25% voted against spoofers, 10% voted against botters and account sellers separately. (Sorry for not adding the option ‘none of the above’)

Obviously, voters hate hackers the most. More than half of them have chosen the ‘hackers’ option. It implys hackers are the most destructive, horrid, annoying type of players in Pokemon GO. If Niantic is forced to get rid of 1 type of players first, it will be hackers. Niantic should take action urgently to prevent them from hacking other’s account.

The progress of hacking: It can be divided into 3 stages.(login others’ account, stole his/her account info and spoof in their accounts, destroy accounts) For more information, you may get it from @JoshHack, given that he is a victim of being hacked into his account.

We can’t just cross our arms and do nothing as hackers are actually committing crime. In view of this, what can Niantic and we do to improve the situation? You may comment it on the topic ‘How can we deal with hackers in Pokemon GO’. (I have already created the topic. You may check it out.)

Besides hackers, a quarter of people also vote against spoofers which cannot be neglected. As the latest news shows that trackers are down at this moment, it is heartening to the fellow voters who hate spoofers the most.

Last but not least, botters and account sellers are the least influential to Pokemon GO. With the reworked gym system, botters can’t benefit from Pokemon GO. *Not to mention that account sellers gain profit from internet and how they indirectly violate ToS.

After reading my findings, are you more confirmed to say hackers are the worst type of players? Please support me and I’ll do more research base on Pokemon GO community in the future. Thank you for listening.:grinning:

Best regards,
@Yoshi (Pokemon, Mario and Yoshi series lover, under 18,HK)

Note: English is not my mother tounge and my text is not well elaborated. Hope you enjoy reading it by not blindly pointing out my mistake. You may put forward your suggestions to supplement my idea.

8 Likes

Well said, great summary of the survey

2 Likes

Thx for your support @JoshHack.

2 Likes

The poll is opened again. You’re free to vote now.

Is there any type of players which violates ToS I didn’t mentioned? You may comment on account sellers as well.