Remote raid friend invites

Anyone interested in Kyurem raid?

1 Like

Anyone a kyurem raid?

Anybody for a Gible?

2 Likes

Still want Gible? Iā€™m doing one know. 18 min left.

1 Like

Thanks, had some trouble connecting but now I should be on with passes, so if you see any, please invite me (I think itā€™s possible to just wait till I get there and jump out before the battle starts so that you dont lose the pass if you dont want it? Not 100% sure)

I want it too, but I think that is possible indeed. I did try inviting you for a Gible a few times, but I think you didnā€™t see it then. If I find another Gible Iā€™ll invite you.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, I had to buy passes one time and didnt get there fast enough the other one

1 Like

Ah. Unfortunately I couldnā€™t leave both of them. When I see another Gible, Iā€™ll try to get there as fast as possible.

1 Like

Got my shiny! And itā€™s a boy! (this means he has that cute notched fin) thanks a lot, Ill invite you to more if you want, I only have 2 more RPs so Ill try to get there physically

2 Likes

Please, invite me to Palkia raids, I donā€™t have one yet.

Thanks. I think Iā€™m saving my Remote Raid Passes for Legendaries now though. Or Mythicals, if I canā€™t use them earlier.

Congrats on the Shiny by the way! :clap:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! My shiny rates were simply insane during this event

Would you like some Palkia raids?

Palkia anyone? @Brobraam @Pokemon @Cup @bobbyjack8 @MrHeineken88

1 Like

Isnā€™t there some way we could select which friends to invite before we start the lobby? The scrolling action in the friend-select screen is extremely jumpy because of frequent network delays (if Iā€™m trying to go methodically, it scrolls 4-5 friends at a time and sometimes selects the friend under my scrolling finger, and if Iā€™m in a hurry it scrolls all the way to the other end of the list).

By the time I have a friend invited, it usually leaves about 20-30 seconds to react and join. And if I try to invite more than 1 friend, the friend has no time to react.

Maybe we could pre-select a few friends that we will invite most often, to reduce the size of the list so we arenā€™t scrolling through nearly 200 friends every time (most of whom we will rarely if ever invite).

Edit: scrolling is less jumpy on my newer phone. but still very hard to manage.

1 Like

Yes, the system is not perfect.

I was invited to a Palkia raid and I couldnā€™t catch it! Now I donā€™t have golden razzberries. :sob: I must catch Palkia before Go Fest ends. Please, invite me to more Palkia raids. I will invite also if I see one nearby.

Anyone interested in a Gible Raid? Iā€™ll be doing in fifteen minutes.

If you are still going to do some, then sure. If not, then thatā€™s fine, too. Iā€™m sorry, just noticed thisšŸ˜…

1 Like

I ran out of remote passes, so no, thanks

1 Like