Regional - [Regional] Croatia Player Chat

Goodbye Croatia :’( until next time. Thank you for my gym battles, gym badges and Pokemon!!

2 Likes

Anyone passing my city can join here! New page just made so we can gather for raids… see you all!

My english is bad!

Ako je to regionalni kutak, valjda može i na Hrvatski jezik!?

Eto nakon ove velike promjene oko dvorana došao sam do zaključka da je samo timski rad (crveni,žuti,plavi) jedini način da se doslovce igra.
Nema smisla se postavljat na dvorane, ako nemate nekoga iz kontra tima da Vas skine i tako dobijete dnevni limit 50 coins.
Isto tako raid bitke (žuta) jaja u više slučajeva nemožete dvojica riješiti! Zato je potreban također timski rad.

Žena i ja kroz šetnju gradom igramo pokemon go od početka i praktički koristimo igru za zdrav život i kondiciju. Konkretno u mjestu kojem živimo (Zabok-Zagorje) ima dosta teretana, ali ne i dosta igrača. Oni i koji igraju imaju problem isti kao i mi. Dakle da se pokušamo povezati. Zato koristim ovaj forum da se nekako povežemo da zajednički u dogovoru ostavrujemo mogućnosti koje nam trenutno nudi pokemon go!

1. Skidanje dvorana
  2. Zajedničke raid bitke

p.s. puno smo igrali na Jarunu i tamo nam je 30 minuta autoom, pa ako netko želi i ima volju da nas zove na raidove…za to smo skoro pa uvijek spremni za vikend.

Broj mob. 0981759919

If this is a regional corner, maybe it can also be in Croatian !?

Right after this big change around the hall I came to the conclusion that only team work (red, yellow, blue) is the only way to literally play.
It makes no sense to put yourself in the halls if you do not have someone out of the team to take you off and so you get a daily limit of 50 coins.
Also raid the battle (yellow) eggs in multiple cases you can not get rid of! That is why teamwork is also needed.

A woman and I through walking around the city we play pokemon go from the beginning and we practically use the game for a healthy life and fitness. Specifically in the place we live in (Zabok-Zagorje) there are plenty of gymnasiums, but not a lot of players. Those and those who play have the same problem as we do. So let’s try to connect. That’s why I use this forum to connect somehow to the joint agreement that we leave the opportunities that we are currently offering pokemon go!

1. Removing the hall
  2. Common raid battles

P.S. We played a lot on Jarun and there we are 30 minutes by car, so if someone wants and has the will to call us on raid … for that we are almost always ready for the weekend.

The mob number. 0981759919

Hi, people! I’m finally back in Spain, and I have to say BOY, HOW I LOVED CROATIA!! Spent one day in Plitvica and fell completely in love with that place, and every city I’ve been on (Dubrovnik, Split, Zagreb…) was really impressive. I only felt a little sad when I saw all that neon lights and loudspeakers in the walls of Diocletian Palace in Split, it reminded me of the spanish touristic destinations, and believe me, you do not want to do that to your gorgeous country…

Regarding the game, I’ve conquered all the gyms I was able, catched a lot and had real fun :slight_smile: specially in Zagreb, where I spent the most of my time

All in all, great country, I’ll be back for sure!!

4 Likes

Thats cheating.Its called winwin tradeing.
Yes winwin tradeing isnt called out in ToS but it falls under
"Methods of cheating, unfortunately, are limited only by cheaters’ imaginations"

Calling out other faction players to down your gym for coins is cheating and its not in any kind of way teamwork.

Hey fellow Croatian players! Hope you’re all good and safe out there! Heard about the fire on the radio!

1 Like

What about team work for you? And how do you come up with coins?

1.Coins should be earned by visiting and battling opposing faction gyms.Yes i was asked few times to kill other faction gyms so they earn coins and i said NO.
Game was meant to explore the world.
It was not meant to just walk around your neighborhood and placeing in same gyms just for the sake of coins whit asking other faction players to kill your gyms(winwin tradeing).
You should see winwin tradeing setup that whole 3 factions had here before Gym rework.

2.Well buy the coins because whole game is pay to win.And still PoGo is casual oriented game.
There is no hardcore part in this game.Same thing Blizzard did to World of Warcraft raids.

How many times did I remove the yellow eggs? Or you might have walked and walked on the players and got into the battle. Do not understand your strategy !?
I do not know why it’s better to buy cash coins?
You are the winner because you have come to a high level for a long time but in the way of buying. I wrote in one post earlier that I was having fun and a healthy life through walking. I do not have any power and I literally live in it. Why spit me?

Petak-Jarun?

Ok so i covered that asking other faction to kill your gyms for coins is cheat and it is and you cant deny it.

First of all i did spent 1000 USD on in app.Does it make me the best of the best?NO?
But lets see.

One guy on Twitch streamed last year PoGo.I ask him how much he spent on inapp.He said over 6000 USD.
Does it make him best of the best?NO
I got to lvl 30 whitout buying any coins(ask my friends and they will tell you).
Also i have my patterns for farming XP.I bet you dont have any of them!
I farmed 150K XP(no mass evos) every day in 10 h.
Other people that spent much more on inapp arent close to XP gain as me or they use multilogin cheat to get more evos out of lucky eggs.
You ask why?Well im Hardcore player i played many MMOS like WoW (HC raids,Mythics,ect…) and i farmed in PoGo from 10AM to 11PM (ask Pavlinovic he knows every farming pattern i showed him).
Also if you think that im stupid and just im best because of pay2win then check my Ingress profile.There is no pay2win there.

Also if we check Jimmie Pitts you would say"Well he is HardCore he spent also 1000 USD on a game.
BUT WAIT A MOMENT.
Did he tell you that his friends got all lures for him to help him reach lvl 40?
Well he didnt you know why?Because when you calculate cost of all inapp he and his friends spent it goes over 10K USD.
And me?
Well i did all alone for 1000 USD.No one helped me.

Why i quit PoGo?
Unlike in Ingress community is very bad in PoGo also biggest part is that there is no HardCore part in PoGo.
Do i care because someone is spoofing?
Nope because that guy just showed who he is and it just make me laugh at him and thats what Ingress players always do.

But know this 80% PoGo players are kids approx 10yrs to 15yrs old.

1. No one tells you you’re stupid you’ve spent so much money
  2. And we spent (woman and I) only on fuel to ZG half of your total cost + item
  3. The game time is limited because we both work. It leaves us a weekend. It is usually Friday and Saturday, but certainly not in such a big time. About 5 hours Friday-Saturday
  4. We do not regret any seconds of playing. In a year we came to 37 levels which is real in my mind, every day we catch min 30-40 pokemon + pokestop + gym, Friday-Saturday is another story

Still did not you answer me how i download raid boss level 4?

Today and tomorrow we are in Jarun and we are preparing for the fest!

Lp zabok69

2 Likes

Jos igras?

Jos igras?

I’m here on vacation and am looking for a group for the 3 hour articuno event. We are staying near the castle and want to follow 2 others to get all the raids in the area done. My husband and I are level 37 and 39