Raikou Counters

consider yourself lucky. not everyone has spawns like Gible. We’re stuck with rattatas, swablus and meows etc.

Yes, they did. June 29th–this coming Saturday–at 4 PM local time.

Thats Raikou your talking about right? I was responding to your make up thingy above.

Yes, that’s Raikou I’m talking about.

If you were asking about Gible Community Day, no they haven’t. I know they will have a Community Day for it, but we don’t know when. Currently, we know of only two more Community Days with confirmed dates (July 21th and August 3rd) . We’re thinking that Mudkip will be July’s featured Community Day, but August’s Community Day remains a mystery, Ralts and Gible being the likeliest candidates.

No… Still talking about your response about the make up thingy for the GO Fest Incident. Wich i asked about 5 days ago and im pretty sure they already made up for that by now.

They did, yes. It was interesting how they did it. Apparently, if you had a ticket for that day of the event, you didn’t have fly back to Chicago to do it. It just happened wherever you were at. Someone reported a Pachirisu catch in Australia because of that. The Jirachi quests were also adjusted so that they weren’t location based.

1 Like

Niantic choosing smart, logical and creative solutions to their problems instead of showing the fans a middle finger? Is this 2100?