Raid battles and field researchs feel not rewarding. am I the only one?

I agree with @Mapman42 , @Avi on that cp isn’t everything. It’s just a summary of stats. For example, my 3200 cp dragonite has 30 dps while my 4000 cp slaking has 20 dps.

So @Avi I guess you ARE the only one!:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

A 3000 CP Dragonite is a lot more useful to me than a 4000 CP Slaking.

1 Like

True, but a good thing about slaking is that when he returns to me from a gym I see that he won like 5 gym battles there. It’s hard to dodge his play rough when you are battling him.

Yup. I had to waste a bunch of Charged TMs to make sure my 2nd Slaking had that move.

None for me…

My 15 CP caterpi takes about two days to het out of my semi private gym at work…

I, as an lvl 24, haven’t encountered a 2k CP yet. The highest. i have is 1600. 1200 CP is more Comen than a 1400 arm. Got this Snorlax from field research.

2 Likes

Power up, good attacker and defender with the right moveset

1 Like

Woooooooooow
Im jealous…

1 Like

I got my first 2000 cp pokemon as we consider it today at level 26 by powering up my arcanine. I still have a 2600 arcanine today because after the cp changes i still wanted it to stay on my top page. It couldn’t keep up and now sits on page 5 :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed after 19 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.