• Zapdos
  • Entei
  • Suicune
  • Raikou
  • Other legendary
  • Other pokemon not released
  • No idea just want legendary

0 voters

I think it’s going to be the same thing over and over again if not it would be too easy to get all the legendaries

Moltres again. I figure that’s at least for the rest of the month, after which it may change to another legendary. Getting a different legendary every week is a pipe dream, there simply aren’t that many legendaries to even reach the end of the year. Not to mention, raiders would start to complain when players “just questing instead of working hard” would get ahead of them in legendary aquisition sometime early July.

I could understand the monthly schedule mostly to avoid having people who get a stamp every day advancing far ahead of the casual players. It would suck if for example you only want a Groudon but you find out you have to do 6 weeks of quests to get the opportunity. However, I disagree with the fact that these reward Pokémon devalue the legendaries, I think it was a great idea to make them level 15 because then they are most useful to players who don’t get the chance to do legendary raids or started late, and can help people who are looking for a better IV legendary. Overall I don’t care whether the reward switches or not, and I don’t think it will be much of an issue either way

Hope that it can be regionals

Depends on how often it rotates, if I got stuck with Mr mime (my regional and one of the worst) for a month when I could be getting legendaries I’d be furious. If it’s maybe each couple weeks that would be ok but any long they should stick to legendaries.

I’m assuming if they did regionals you wouldn’t ever get the one from your region, and I would say Mr. Mime is actually a bit more useful than most regionals (except maybe heracross) I’ve had Mr. Mime recommended multiple times against Latios due to its fairy typing and Shadow Ball, I’ve never had Tauros recommended due to its normal typing and I would assume the same for khangaskan, and of course, farfetch’d is useless.

Aha true but never had him recommended for anything for me :confused: maybe I’m just sick of seeing him and really don’t like his design but if they skipped your regional that would be good but might make things complicated

Yeah, probably the main reason I love my Mr. Mime is because he reminds me of my trip to Europe, I figure you would feel the same about a Tauros!

Maybe its a set series of pokemon first moltres then articuno then zapdos.:man_shrugging:t5:

I guess we will all now about 48 hours from now.

Maybe it will just be the Kanto birds for a while since they went first

Aha I’m sure I would! Though still have not attachment to my event farfetch XD

Also man to birds make sense especially with the event going live just now and focus on gen 1. Though regionals still possible.

When I was out raiding today, I asked if everyone thought we would get Moltres again, but someone said they heard that Niantic was going to cycle through the Legendaries each week. No confirmation but just speculation.

No one would know untill it happens

Moltres again. I’m disappointed but im sure extra Moltres candy will be loved.

Especially with the event on, with a 0% flee rate worth pinaping for 12 candies