[Q&A] Who has Shinies?

Post it here so we can worship you in some ways…

1 Like

Here ya go =)

4 Likes

2 Likes

Pathetic CP and IVs but… Having one is cool. :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

80% on the IV’s, very thankful.

1 Like

After 900 Magikarps caught after the event has started, nor I or anyone in our hunting group has obtained a Shiny Magikarp. Typical, right? :smiley:

1 Like

I got 1 shiny magikarp in the water-event and 1 ouside it. But they have terrible CP & IV, so i didn’t evolve them yet.

Can you still find shiny magikarp now the water event has ended, didn’t have any luck back then and certainly still haven’t had any haha

Have 2 shinies. This one shown is completely maxed out, with the best defensive moveset.

1 Like

You’re very lucky! And that’s an incredibly strong Gyarados, probably my favourite moveset :slight_smile:

https://pokemongohub.net/battledex/gyarados/

1 Like

I would actually love to have one much more than legendaries at this point xD I’m probably alone on that opinion :stuck_out_tongue: Jealous of the people here LMAO

Thanks! It was quite surprising when it spawned, during the first 1/2 hour of the water event. My friend caught the same mon but his was not shiny.

For the move set, I don’t know if there was any technical basis for it, but I evolved a string of fodder mon until I got 3 poor moveset in a row, then evolve the shiny. And it happened to be the double-dragon moveset.

(By the way, how does one become a Founding Member?)

nice, very lucky there! congratulations :slight_smile:

P.S. I think you may need more than a shiny to become a founding member :wink:

1 Like

saw this today! Not mine though but first encounter of a shiny on real life for me

Just wanted to say that after catching almost 500 magikarp doing the event I did not and have not found a single shiny. I even went to a magikarp nest the other day and nothing. Also never seen a Gdos in real life.

wonder if we get anymore soon? its been a bit sparse in terms of communication by niantic

Got it by pure luck and a lot of grinding. Though the moveset sucks, still cool, not complaining.

2 Likes

Congrats!
The moveset actually will be both STAB when Mega arrives.

1 Like

what you mean mega? sorry this is my first pokemon game^^