[Q&A] Who has Shinies?

Yeah, and thinking well, there’s no problem with this. I enjoy to be here, I adore what @Thorend has made, and in between brackets I adore as well your work. I’m more back… well… but maybe I reach you. And the more important, I try to enjoy the game, to advance, and maybe one day complete the Pokedex and the Max-Level…

2 Likes

That’s everyone’s goal isn’t it? To be the very best.

1 Like

My daughter got this one last night.

Colour difference

2 Likes

Can’t really tell without showing the dex but hatched this shiny Pichu.

3 Likes

My Daughter got her second Pikachu tonight.
I’ve caught over 80 of the little Yellow Turds for none and She’s caught half that many and has 2 :grimacing:

3 Likes

Hahahaha, that’s what happens to a lot of people… allways the lucky ones are the others… :joy_cat:

If only She was old enough to buy Lottery Tickets.
She got #3 last night and shes only caught roughly 50 all up since they were possible.
I’m up to 119 for 0 Shiny :confounded:

1 Like

From Yokohama, JAPAN

2 Likes

I have my 49% iv shiny Gyarados:c

This game really takes the Piss sometimes, seriously.

What are the odds of catching 2 Shinys in a row, Yep one straight after the other?
My Daughter has 3 already. The Family went out Sunday night after diner to chase a few of the little Yellow Turds as the Wife and I have no Shiny Pikachu.
The 3rd one we get to the Wife goes is this a Shiny and shows the golden little Turd on her Phone. Shes happy so we go after another only 4 streets away and she goes your not going to believe this? Yep, another golden Pikachu.
I’ve caught more of the Yellow Turds than the Wife and Daughter combined. They have 5 Shiny and I have 0.

2 Likes

I only have one shiny (on my alternate account…).

I finally hatched my first Shiny and I’ve been playing since July last year. It was a Pichu and I almost transferred it to the professor before it prompted me that I was about to transfer a Shiny. I then starred it, evolved it into a Pikachu, and powered it up twice. Since I already have a ton of Raichu, I’ll just power this guy up every time I get Pikachu candy.

5 Likes

I just happened to do a Magikarp raid for the candy and xp, it turned out to be a 98% shiny and my first one too!

9 Likes

Far out. Good for you, disapoint for me. I’ve done between 45-50 (lost 8 days of data) Magikarp Raids now fo no Shiny. What’s even worse is best one has been 93% IV.
I’ve convinced myself when I do get one it will a 100%er. I’ll spew if it’s a crappy bottom end IV after all the Raid Passes I’ve wasted on these as the return of Goldies, TM’s and Rares has not been worth the time.

2 Likes

Caught my first one last night, a Duskull. I had to attempt 737 to do it, but it finally happened. Hoping to hunt Sableye tonight.

1 Like

I have two shiny magicarp

I’ve been grinding like hell for a duskull, but no luck. I’ve only managed about 30 Sableye encounters so no luck there. Not sure why but sableye seems much rarer for me than a lot of people during the event. Now shuppet is apparently shiny too, so I’ll try that one too.

Not holding out much hope, but I still have a day or two left

2 Likes

Shiny Karp #3 on the way to work this morning.
Saw a Karp was in sightings at the Round About Pokestop (others may know this as a turning circle) while catching Gulpins at the Gym 50m before the Round About.
No car behind so I was going heaps slow, the Poke Stop became available but no Karp spawn appeared to quickly click on so instead of going straight like I normally do I made a split minute decision to turn the corner and it appeared. Quickly click on it and drove forward 100m to where I could park legally. Looked down at phone and it was a Shiny.
73% IV_135 CP
Stats since last Shiny.
77 Days
410 Magikarp Encounters
17 Raids

Had to make an edit above after consolidating 2 spread sheets. I never transferred some data over to the newer format.

2 Likes

My daughter has a Shiny Shuppet now to go along with her Shiny Magikarp. I still only have just a Shiny Pikachu.

Not my shinies, but saw this gym

4 Likes

Spent 3hrs on the push bike yesterday riding a bike/walking trail 10mins from home that’s littered with Gyms and Pokestops.
Got this as one of the last catches for the day before calling it quits.

8 Likes