[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

I’m getting a lot of Purified Hundos as well now.

5 Likes

Pretty much back to back. I hatched the Scyther among a group of 5 km eggs that hatched but didn’t IV check it. I caught the Porygon after the eggs stopped hatching.

EDIT: Another hatch!

2 Likes

GoPlus surprise yesterday.
Think it was went I drove in gate at work.

4 Likes

And that’s number 180!! Time for a montage…80s style…

[Eye of the Tiger starts playing.]

IMG_7204IMG_7205IMG_7206IMG_7207IMG_7208IMG_7209IMG_7210IMG_7211IMG_7212IMG_7213IMG_7214IMG_7215

Some fun facts:

• 15 Pokemon later, Water and Normal types have tied once again at 30! Fairy and Ghost remain completely unchanged at 5.
  • Unsurprisingly, Kanto still dominates the representation with 54 species. Hoenn is still 2nd at 40, but is losing ground to Sinnoh at 37.
  • 116 have been caught in the wild.
  • 35 have been hatched from eggs.
  • 15 have been caught from Research Tasks.
  • 7 were caught in Raids.
  • 7 were Purified from Team GO Rocket.
2 Likes

Since it’s the start of a new set, I think it calls for a new post this time:

2 Likes

After getting a 0-0-0 Dunsparce yesterday (and 0-0-0 Doduo today), a nice Litwick hatched from a 10km egg.

4 Likes

My first EVER LUNDO!!

Lundo = lucky hundo

2 Likes

Congrats. Heracross don’t normally frequent Colorado, do they?

It’s exclusive to the southern United States and all of Latin America, so no. Only time I’ve caught one in the wild was when I was visiting Florida. They’re quite abundant along the coastline. Florida is a great place for some regional exclusives, namely Heracross, Corsola and Carvinine.

A stray wild catch between raids during last night’s dinner hour, discovered during the long catch-sorting process afterwards:

3 Likes

Both from last weekend, just hadn’t got around to posting yet.

4 Likes

Stinks I can’t evolve him

5 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

My only for me Daily Spawn gave me this the other night when the clock ticked over.

Did a Mega Dark Dog Raid yesterday and sadly it gave me this. I already have 4x 100% Dark Dog line.

4 Likes

Only good thing from the Timed Research event. I really miss the old Research Days. (Yes, I know there was a Field Research featuring Meowth during the event, but it was not very common so I gave up pretty fast.)

8 Likes

Repeat, but I got this from sweeping a Level 1 round of GBL that I did, although not entirely by choice. I had to battle 2 trainers in the Meowth event, and later just decided to finish up the set. Managed 5 out of 5–not that hard at level 1–and this was my reward:

5 Likes

Right at the start of the new event, I hatch this pretty caterpillar:

3 Likes

Got this from the Victini Research.

6 Likes

What my first red egg just hatched.

6 Likes