[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

Oddly enough, my 100% Staraptor is one of my personal favorites. lol

1 Like

I would love for a hundo Staraptor, but the lack of Sky Attack makes me sad. XD

1 Like

Caught this during trapinch CD. Really happy because crobat is one of my favorite mons

7 Likes

The Flygon on the left is the hundo I caught on Community Day. The Trapinch on the right is a lucky hundo from trading the CD detritus with Mrs. c…

6 Likes

5 Likes

Pretty much within an hour, and the Gastly was an Incense spawn, one that spawned on my very first Incense that I used for this event. Ergo, that Gastly was the first one I caught for this event and it was a HUNDO?!?!

5 Likes

[head desk.]

This was a hatch.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Got my first Hundo Sneasel and my second Hundo Gastly yesterday. I did also get a CP117 Magikarp from Field Research, but it appeared to be the 98% and not the Hundo. :persevere:

2 Likes

2nd hundo magikarp

8 Likes

Present from Niantic! :gift: :star_struck:

11 Likes

I don’t have many but got two in the last day in the form of a Pichu and a Ponyta.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Hatches have been too good to me this last week, but I’m sure this is eating into my Darkrai IV luck.

5 Likes

Another Research Hundo! And the research after this one was a Shiny Spinda. :rofl:

Got a Hundo Sneasel from a Research last week, too.

7 Likes

Rescued this spooky shuffler from the grunts this arvo. Had to sprinkle a little holy-water-magic-pixie-dust on it to make it perfect :grin:

9 Likes

7 Likes

@Branebs SNAP!!! :astonished::grin:

7 Likes

I honestly hate catching these guys–I only will for the Stardust since it’s 375 a pop on Sunny Days normally–but this was nice to catch.

This was number 84, and I know I promised to create a whole new set of pictures once I got there, but my new phone can display up to 15 Pokemon a page, so we’re going to wait until I catch 90.

6 Likes

Meanwhile Im sitting here with like 30 hundos at most lol