[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

As mentioned in the shiny thread… a ton-up luckster rock snake from the nest me and Mrs celery stumbled upon today…

8 Likes

2nd 100% Groudon.

5 Likes

Welcome to the club

2 Likes

3 Likes

Almost at my 1 year anniversary of playing this game and ended up with 61 hundos. It’s been quite the journey and grind and feels like it’s all worth it and paid off in the end. I can only post one picture at a time, so just posting my first page. All legit hatches, catches and raids without maps.

7 Likes

That is quite incredible. I’m at 54 hundos and I’ve played since day 1. Granted, if you count duplicates that I’ve had (and thrown away due to my unique-species style), it would be 63, but that’s still throughout a 3-year play time. You catching that much in about a third of the time is quite incredible, so major kudos to you.

Which hundos did you throw out?

Since last fall I’ve been hoping for a shiny Shuppet. Compared to that, catching this was a bit of a letdown; but it felt great to end my long no-hundo slump.

5 Likes

Of the repeats? You know of the two perfect Groudon already because I mentioned them before, but the others are the following:

Geodude (x3)
Spheal
Diglett
Pichu
Nidoran (Female)
Carvanha

Truthfully, I only threw one hundo Groudon away; the other (weather-boosted) I traded to my hubby with a Lucky chance in mind so he could finally get a Groudon.

1 Like

9 Likes

9 Likes

Couple of 100% found over the last week.
I missed out on a very good one last night with a 100% Gible put up on local Discord. If I was in my home area it would be in my collection but sadly we were out for dinner too far away from it.

Just shows why you should check all.

6 Likes

Couple more last night. One thanks to Discord Community and other random catches around Gyms working over.

5 Likes

I think I may have used up my Shiny Luck and IV-luck for Entei, because I just caught THREE HUNDOS IN A SINGLE DAY!!

That’s 55, 56 and 57, so it’s time for an updated list! Wild catches are bolded.

Blastoise
Raticate
Fearow
Raichu
Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Dugtrio
Poliwrath
Alakazam
Golem
Electrode
Exeggutor (Alolan)
Pinsir
Gyarados
Lapras
Aerodactyl
Noctowl
Crobat
Sudowoodo
Politoed
Steelix
Granbull
Delibird
Grovyle
Blaziken
Ludicolo
Breloom
Medicham
Manectric
Sharpedo
Camerupt
Spinda
Flygon
Altaria
Solrock
Crawdaunt
Cradily
Castform-Normal
Walrein
Huntail
Salamence
Groudon
Bibarel
Roserade
Ambipom
Lopunny
Mismagius
Rhyperior
Yanmega
Mamoswine
Froslass
Palkia
Melmetal

List will be updated once I catch my 60th unique hundo.

3 Likes

All my current hundos - 72 in total - courtesy of the new “4*” filter…

5 Likes

Caught this after tonight’s Raid Hour. :roll_eyes: At least Shiftry can be occasionally useful if it has Leaf Blade.

5 Likes

As ridiculous as this sounds, have any of our intrepid data miners seen anything that might foreshadow a Seedot CD in the future? That might be the one thing to make it worth waiting to evolve this twitchy acorn (not to mention the only reason a Seedot CD might be worth participating in) – the possibility of an even better charge move for the resulting Shiftry.

On further thought, never mind that. If a Seedot CD were announced I’d still probably just do a few raids that day, thinking I’d rather save the Pokéballs and Pinaps.

1 Like

Well since Shiftry has no use in the meta atm anyways, id save this one.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I saw no reason not to max them out

3 Likes