[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

Just got this beast, you already know this is getting evolved! The squad just got serious.

4 Likes

Omg

2 Likes

Smack down gonna really put the smack down

1 Like

Lucky man…I caught a wild 98 rhyhorn the other day…too bad it isnt perfect…it straight evolved into like high 3100 cp tho

3 Likes

My 100s:

Dragonite
Tyranitar
Blissey
Machamp
Cloyster
Shellder (I got Shellder twice, didn’t evolve the second one lol)
Tentacruel
Alolan Sandslash
Pelipper
Mightyena
Persian
Shuckle (lol)

2 Likes

Have one too.

Did u Max out ur shuckle? @NotanotherKangaskhan wants to see itm

Not yet @DJNalu.
I blew over 500k on some Grass and Water Starter evolutions finishing them off to the Max.
It’s on the want to do list still though. Pity the Double Dust has finished as at would only take 2-3 days to get enough to do it.

I bumped it up a couple of times, but no … I did not max it out. lol

I probably will some day …

Another 100% IV lucky hatch! :egg: :100:

1 Like

“Lucky” lol :joy: a lucky catch t is but it also isnt but it is :joy: nice shroomish

1 Like

It’s a matter of luck whether you’ll get 100% IV Pokemon. I was lucky to get 15 100% IV Pokemon so far.

Just today! Hatched and started to power up but ran out of candy

2 Likes

I need one

Gonnna evolve now

Speaking into existence.

I’ve managed to get 2 Magmars at 100% as 7th-day field research rewards. But before late 2017 I was almost exclusively focused on CP and probably threw out a few 100% hatches since none of them came close to the CPs I was catching in the wild.

3 Likes

You weren’t alone there.
With the wealth of info on IV and good checkers there’s no excuse for new players to throw 100% ones now.

1 Like

I throw away 100% Pokemon to ones that I already have 100% for, because they won’t do anything except sit in my box because I only keep one of every species. That’s the way I’ve always done it. I used to keep them for possible trades, but the IV nerfs got rid of that prospect, so out they go.

That being said, I currently have 28 100% IV Pokemon, the most recent one being a Sudowoodo caught in the wild. Here’s the list in order of Pokedex Entry, bolded ones were caught in the wild as opposed to Field Research, Raid Catches or Egg Hatches.

Blastoise
Raticate
Raichu
Nidoqueen
Dugtrio
Poliwrath
Alakazam
Golem
Rhydon
Electrode
Exeggutor (Alolan)
Pinsir