[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

Since last fall I’ve been hoping for a shiny Shuppet. Compared to that, catching this was a bit of a letdown; but it felt great to end my long no-hundo slump.

Of the repeats? You know of the two perfect Groudon already because I mentioned them before, but the others are the following:

Geodude (x3)
Spheal
Diglett
Pichu
Nidoran (Female)
Carvanha

Truthfully, I only threw one hundo Groudon away; the other (weather-boosted) I traded to my hubby with a Lucky chance in mind so he could finally get a Groudon.

Couple of 100% found over the last week.
I missed out on a very good one last night with a 100% Gible put up on local Discord. If I was in my home area it would be in my collection but sadly we were out for dinner too far away from it.

Just shows why you should check all.

Couple more last night. One thanks to Discord Community and other random catches around Gyms working over.

I think I may have used up my Shiny Luck and IV-luck for Entei, because I just caught THREE HUNDOS IN A SINGLE DAY!!

That’s 55, 56 and 57, so it’s time for an updated list! Wild catches are bolded.

Blastoise
Raticate
Fearow
Raichu
Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Dugtrio
Poliwrath
Alakazam
Golem
Electrode
Exeggutor (Alolan)
Pinsir
Gyarados
Lapras
Aerodactyl
Noctowl
Crobat
Sudowoodo
Politoed
Steelix
Granbull
Delibird
Grovyle
Blaziken
Ludicolo
Breloom
Medicham
Manectric
Sharpedo
Camerupt
Spinda
Flygon
Altaria
Solrock
Crawdaunt
Cradily
Castform-Normal
Walrein
Huntail
Salamence
Groudon
Bibarel
Roserade
Ambipom
Lopunny
Mismagius
Rhyperior
Yanmega
Mamoswine
Froslass
Palkia
Melmetal

List will be updated once I catch my 60th unique hundo.

All my current hundos - 72 in total - courtesy of the new “4*” filter…

Caught this after tonight’s Raid Hour. :roll_eyes: At least Shiftry can be occasionally useful if it has Leaf Blade.

As ridiculous as this sounds, have any of our intrepid data miners seen anything that might foreshadow a Seedot CD in the future? That might be the one thing to make it worth waiting to evolve this twitchy acorn (not to mention the only reason a Seedot CD might be worth participating in) – the possibility of an even better charge move for the resulting Shiftry.

On further thought, never mind that. If a Seedot CD were announced I’d still probably just do a few raids that day, thinking I’d rather save the Pokéballs and Pinaps.

Well since Shiftry has no use in the meta atm anyways, id save this one.

I saw no reason not to max them out

Seedot has never made an appearance in the 10 km egg group, so as the current patterns show, it may not qualify.

With the current and past egg charts in mind, there are these following strong possibilities:

• Ralts (likely with another PvP Sinnoh Stone promo)
  • Trapinch (while in a 5 km egg currently, Mareep and Eevee were both in 10 km eggs at one point, and Eevee was demoted to 5 km eggs before its CD)
  • Porygon (Can’t dismiss this one yet, despite it’s relative uselessness)
  • Gible (Obviously this is going to have a CD at some point)

Now, it is possible that we could see something else since Swinub was chosen, and that’s a 2 km egg hatch.

Not long after I got the Shiny Dark Dog on the Go Plus I got this hanging around a Pokestop.

My first 100% IV (before the recent update).
:fairy:

I’ve been “looking”* for this hundo for a LONG time. I’ve had my 98% since November 2017.

*=“looking” as in catching/hatching and IV-checking every single one of them I came across.

That’s a good 1

Discord came up the goods last night in the area I was doing Gyms.

Didn’t get the screen shot of Magnemite before I took advantage of a Lure.

This next one is totally weird. It went up as a Nidoran. We get to the spot and the Wife has the Nidoran and in exactly the same spot I have the Oddish. One of the Kids accts has the Oddish also and the other one had to have the game shut down a restarted due to freeze. On restart it has the Nidoran. All were 100%

Lucky last.

Got a lucky 100% Miltank