[Q&A] How many/which 100% IV Pokémon do you have?

You wouldn’t do a 100% Golem(s) if you had no Smack Down Tyranitar?
Egg I could understand giving a miss as Suicune and Kyogre are the only Water type that I can think of that were T5’s. Not sure if any more good Water type are coming.

He didnt say he doesnt have rock TTars
And Rhyperior is comming in few months, no reason to power up this underpowered boulder

Palkia might get Surf (better than Hydro Pump) and has very similar stats + better typing
If Liquidation becomes a new Water fast move and Palkia gets it,it will be the new king until Primal Kyogre arrives

Pistolet de O :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Luckyyy

Did anyone else notic that his Ferilgator has Hydro Cannon?
Haha
@Necrozmadabest @NotanotherKangaskhan

Ive noticed, translations are funny sometimes

:sweat_smile:

Haha, yes. I love that in French we have very different names. It’s sometimes hard for me to know which Pokemon you’re talking about. And the same goes for the move set. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::joy:

What is Hydro Cannon in french then

Is that a charge or fast move

So…i finally understand what "decent’ means! Trading a high cp Bulbasaur with 73% iv with this “decent” Girafiq and “BOOM”! Just getting the numbers for medals, didnt expect anything good.

The Bulb went up to 98%, also Lucky!

@Reversal if @KingDragon would let you transfer it, would you? :ρ

did a count this morning. I’m at 58 x 100% Iv pokemon that i’m aware of :smile:
There could be some extra that i haven’t renamed yet.

Only 1 legendary though, not for the lack of trying.

I did. From rubbish iv it shot up!

I gave a friend a hundo dratini, it went down to 93% but a Lucky pokemon. Also 2 Larvitars 91 & 98%, 1 went up to 98 and the 98 went down to 96%, both Lucky ones. Just helping out.

My updated collection

got 4 or 5, 1 is legendary. A raikou.